@

I entered the art room. just an usual school day, nothing more.

I went to my desk. Minho already sat there, staring into his sketching book. I liked his works but I don't have an eye for this. "hi Minho." I said and smiled at him while I sat down. he looked up for a moment, gave me a little smile and then concentrated again.

I sighed in silence and watched the teacher. I tried to talk to Minho since I first met him in art class but he never really answered, maybe because I'm not interested in art or he's just shy. I'm not going to give up.

"okay kids" the teacher started and I got dismotivated already. "this is going to be a couple work. you work with the one you sit with."

that meant I have to work with Minho and I knew he already fucked up. I'm pretty bad at art and I would ruin his good grade. just as I expected Minho sighed and sounded very stressed. thanks, I love you too bro.

"everyone is going to make a piece of art. you can use every supply you want. the task is to express your feelings and your partner has to guess what you tried to express." the teacher said and now I was the one who sighed stressed. I'm bad at drawing, painting and expressing. cool.

this was our homework. he told us something about famous artists and Minho wrote every single word he said while I just sat around and had nothing to do.

after art class Minho talked to me. to be honest, he talked to me for the first time. "let's meet in the break. I want a good grade and I wanna teach you a bit." he mumbled. even if he mumbled and he just wanted to save his grade, I was proud because he talked to me. I agreed and went to my next class.

in the break we met in front of the art room. without saying a word he suggested me to follow him and I did. soon we we're standing in front of a room I never really knew it exists. he opened the door and I was hit by art.

the whole room was full with canvas. I knew some pieces but I also saw new things. "that's the art room. something like an art gallery." he explained. "here are some of my pieces and also pieces from my friends. I want to practice expressing art with you"

I ruffed my hair and starred at the canvas. every single piece looked beautiful, but I just saw the piece. I saw no feeling or a story behind this.

after around ten minutes Minho realised that this is something I'll never get. "you know what, we meet tomorrow again." Minho decided. "everything for your good grades." I mumbled. "could we at least eat together in lunch break?"

Minho leaved the room fast but I didn't want to give up.

In lunch break I didn't even ask him and just sat down in front of him. "do you hate me or something? because I don't like arts?" I asked but Minho didn't answer me.

I think that means yes?