@4

we met again often in breaks. I watched him doing art, he tried to show me a story behind art pieces but nothing helped. his piece for our homework is already done and is home he said.

I didn't start with it. I simply don't know what I should draw or paint.

every time I wanted to talk to Minho like a normal person he blocked. it hurt a bit because I really tried to make him talk with me.

I got frustrated. I had a free lesson and for some reason I knew Minho also had a free lesson. he was in the art room I guessed and I really found him there. he painted a piece with watercolors and didn't notice me.

I went closer to have a better look at the piece and Minho noticed me. "Jisung? what do you want?" he asked, concentrated. "why do you hate me so much?" I asked once again. "don't annoy me." he said and stood up. "see you" he mumbled and leaved the room.

I rolled my eyes and had a look at the canvas. this time I really saw something in the piece.

it showed two boys, kissing each other. but I felt something weird. I stared at the piece a bit longer and then also leaved the room.

the lunch break started and I searched Minho. when I found him I posed my self in front of him. "I can express art now." I said serious. he looked at me and waited that I say more.

"your new piece, there are two boys kissing." I started. "it seems like they are in love. it's us right?" I asked. "we didn't kiss and I'm not going to kiss you, also I'm not in love with you. but tell me more." he answered, without looking at me.

"sure it's us. the left boy is wearing my clothes and the right is wearing yours. but the right boy, who represents you, holds a little distance. when you are in love with someone you want him as close as possible, but the right boy don't want the left to be close. but he also wants to kiss the left." I ended. Minho just rolled his eyes. "I'm glad that you try your best but stop this bullshit."

"bullshit? Minho, I like you. and I know you like me too, why are you so afraid telling me?" I asked, getting hysterical slowly. "I don't like you." he mumbled and I fucked up.

"the background of the piece is brown, just like all the shit you do. I already said that I like you back!" I had enough. I wanted to go, but he stood up and catched me. "stop Jisung, wait." he said and pulled me close.

the whole cafeteria went dead silent and stared at us. I just stared at him in confusion. "I'm sorry, you're right. I'm just so bad at finding the right words. you can tell your feeling so easy and talking to persons isn't hard for you, but for me it's very complicated. I'm stuck in art."

that's the moment he kissed me. and I really kissed him back, didn't care about the others watching us.

wattpad fucked this story so much. thanks for nothing wattpad app.