@45

"Minho?" I looked in the art room and knew he was there, working on a new piece again. "I hope you're not bad at me because of the grade we got" I apologized.

"no problem baby." he answered. usually he hated it when someone disturb him while he is doing his art but it became normal that I'm often with him.

after he kissed me in front of the whole school we became a couple. I forgot how mad I was because he always blocked me.

but now I know he's extremely shy and had a crush on me longer.

"when I was new at school" he told me "you catched my eye every single break. I was so happy to sit next to you in art class."

we got the best couple you could imagine. they hated us the first week but we blocked them, the most accepted us after a time and we just got a better team because of all the hate.

incredible what art can do, right?

I took a seat next to Minho and laid my head on his shoulder. he kissed my head and concentrated on his work again. I loved watching him doing art.

I still don't understand art and how you could put emotions in a piece but I understood that art is a big thing for people.

"artists are born gifted." I said.

"no, we're just different. it's heaven and hell." Minho answered "I'm stuck in art."

"How can you love me when you're so obsessed with art and not with me?" I asked.

Minho took a brush and painted a red line in my face. "I'm not your canvas!" I whined. "but you're my art."

...
that was my short minsung story

I hope you liked it and yeah, love to you all