The beginning

So there's this guy.

           I met him for the first time last night.

     To be completely honest it was amazing,
He really impressed me with his personality, the way he carried himself. The way he was so genuine from the start, it made me wish I was a little more like him.

     I don't think we talked about anything too deep or emotional or anything like that. We just got to know each other's past a little more. We talked for hours and hours after that movie. At IHOP and then even more outside in the parking lot. It was one of those intriguing conversations where one story would immediately lead to the next and I don't think either of us wanted it to stop.

      It's been such a long time since I felt that way. I've been so uninterested in people's stories here lately.

       But there's something about him.

Maybe it's the way he talked. Maybe it was his Aura. Maybe it was the way he made me feel like I could trust him.

   All I know, is I think he is amazing. By far the most interesting and incredible human I've met in a very,very long time.

Somehow he inspired me.
To be a better person.
To love myself more.
To be thankful.
To write.
To be happy.

He made me feel at peace.

I don't know if this is romantic or platonic. All I know is, I want him to be around for a long, long time.