chapter 3 Mickey

Master says he has a something to tell me... I wonder what it is. He finally starts talking by saying " now I know you want to do some intimate things but I am not into the vanilla things that you are looking forward to doing, but I like things a bit rough and I think you might like it rough as well since you seem to look amazed by this room." Then I decided to tell master my secret besides the fact that he had no clue about the fact that I was a virgin. So I finally say " I like this room and when I am in it I feel excited by it because we will be experimenting with things that bring pain, pleasure, or both". He replies "well good because you are going to be seeing a lot more of this room hopefully".

Then I smile at him and he smiles back which makes my heart soar higher than ever before. Next, I suggest that we get some sleep and I get to read those papers. So I return to my room and he leaves after he kisses my cheek. Then I start reading the paperwork before I sign them tomorrow. After I have read all of the paperwork for tomorrow and finally fall asleep at midnight. Next thing I know I have fallen asleep with the papers in my hand. The next Morning I am awoken by the sound of his husky low voice close to my ear. I shoot straight up and start breathing heavy and then he asks " are you ok? Did I scare you?". I respond " Yes I am ok you did startle me a bit so yeah I will be fine in a bit.

Then we head downstairs to the dining room. Then when we enter both of the lawyers and some other people who are going to be witnesses are there and we get started on the signing of paperwork. We first go through the one that covers all of the work details My lawyer and I sign that paperwork. Then we get the consent and other paperwork. We go through it and I asked the questions I had afterward. Next, my lawyer signs, the witnesses sign and I finally sign.

Then my mind starts wondering what is he going to teach me to do to him first and I had no idea that I was giving him that I want to eat you now look until after the lawyers had left and he finally said " Do you want to go to the room since I took the day off to show you the ropes of the household and what not??" I responded with a pleading look in my eyes "YES MASTER" which he later scolded me for while walking to the room. We get to the room and he tells me to strip, so I strip without a care in the world and a smile on my face. Then he says " come over here and sit on the bed while I get some of the toys ready to be used and I replace all of the toys after the person that I used it on either leaves or breaks up with me but I hope you don't do both causes that would hurt worse than last time ok.."

Then I reassured him and told him " I don't plan on leaving anytime soon." He smiles and then says " now since I am done prepping I want you on the floor on your knees in front of me and I do not want to hear a response from you". So I get up and do what he tells me without saying anything. Then he asks " What do you want to learn first my little one? I won't start the name calling until you say that you are ready for it but let's make sure you get the basics down". I respond with " I would love to learn how to give you a handjob first sir". He then says "ok get on the bed since you want to learn how to give a handjob first and remind me of our safe words before we start." I respond " red or by shaking my head if I want it to stop, yellow or mercy master if I want you to lighten up but not stop and green to continue or get rougher.Next thing I know he starts getting undressed but stops after he takes off his boots and socks. He then sits next to me while I stare at him in awe of how amazing he looks. Then he says " whenever you are done looking I want you to take off my pants and undergarments." So next thing I know I am undoing the buttons on his pants and the zipper. I finally get up to his waist and he lifts up his hips to help me get the pants and undergarments off and I take them all the way off and see him in all of his glory and his hard cock which in estimate is like a foot long and I start wondering how I am going to fit that inside my mouth and my lower areas and he notices me being curious.

He finally says " Do not worry about how it will fit just focus on the task ahead of you. Now I want you to wrap your whole hand around my shaft and move your hand horizontally both ways". So I wrap my hands kind of carefully around his massive cock and start moving my hand up and down. Next thing I know I hear him let out a bit of a moan, then he says " Now try it just a bit faster ok love". So I start doing as I am told and he starts moaning every other movement of my hand and I smile as I am hearing the fact that I am making him feel good.

Next, he suggests I learn how to give a blowjob. He then holds out his hand and I look at him with confusion. As he notices the confusion on my face he says "I want you to suck on my finger but make sure your teeth do not touch my finger and move up and down like you did with your hands except this time with your head and if they do touch my finger I will tell you to try again until you get it right". I then start to suck on his finger and move my head back and forth on his finger he smiles as I am looking at him.

He looks at me and asks " Are you ready for the real thing?" I respond " yes master remembering not to get too loud. Then he tells me " put my shaft in your mouth and remember no teeth it is very sensitive". I then put one massive dick into my mouth and start to do as he says. When I finally get my mouth wrapped around his massive and thick cock I hear him moan and notice his head has gone backward.

Next thing I know I am going a bit faster and I have also wrapped my hands around the part which I can not fit into my mouth. This time he is moaning louder than ever and he didn't tell me to do that I just did it without thinking. He then finally says " You are getting good at this little one but now I am going to teach you how to get more of it into your mouth, now I want you to open your throat like you are going to move your head closer to my hips and suppress your gag reflex and maintain your breathing through your nose and relaxing your throat ok".

So I start moving towards his pelvis and keeping what he said in mind while I am moving closer to him. Next thing I am just doing it naturally until he starts grabbing a hold of my hair and moving me the way and pace he wants me too. Which eventually after a while he stops moving me and just moves my head as close to him as I can go and then after a bit he pulls me off and lets me breathe and I say " thank you sir for letting me breathe can I have another and this repeats until the next thing I know he is pulling me off and saying " lie on your back and open your legs".

So I lay on my back and I open my legs evidently not enough because he says " a bit wider deary". So I open my legs a bit wider until eventually he just moves my legs to where he wants them and then next thing I know he is on his knees really close to my vaginal area and next thing I know I am feeling his tongue against my clit and starts to lick it quite ferociously. Then I start bucking, moaning and my hips start moving as he continues. Next thing I know he is standing back up again with a black bottle in his hands. Then he squirts a bit onto his hands and starts applying it to his cock. 

Then he says " Keep your legs open and the content on my hands will help me slide into your tight little pussy easier so do not be scared ok." I nod my head a bit nervously and then he pushes his large cock until it is inside me a good amount. I never knew it would hurt or I would bleed a bit on my first time but he assured me that all of this is normal I just had to get used to it and make sure I got plenty of practice.

So then next thing I know he starts moving his hips back and forth as his massive cock moves inside of me and I start moaning really loudly and he says " wait till we add some toys in and you won't believe how good it feels". So he pulls out and moves the table closer to the bed. When he pushes back in he says you ready to try something new now?" I reply " yes master I am and he grabs what looks like a pair of clamps connected by a chain.

I then ask " what is this?". He responds with " these are what we call nipple clamps they help arouse you and they will hurt after a while once it gets to a point where you can not stand them let me know ok and I will take them off", I then respond "yes sir I understand". He then puts them on while continuing to fuck his pussy. I moaned even louder once they were on and I had no idea that it could feel this amazing.

After a bit, my nipples begin hurting and I start crying. He then stops and asks if the pain was too much and I had said: " yes sir". He then took off the clamps and says" let's stop for now and let you recuperate for the rest of the day" so then he starts showing me my areas of the house to clean which not only include my room, the foyer, dining room and, most important his bedroom he shows me how to clean each and everyone to his standards. He then introduces to me the cook, and the rest of the staff and they all welcome me. Then he had them introduce themselves to me. Then they all got back to work and he took us back to the dining room to eat the food the chef had prepared.

Then after dinner, he tells me to follow him and we were going to get ready for bed but instead of me sleeping in my room upstairs he lets me sleep in his room for the night. We had gotten ready for bed and next thing I know I am in his bed and asleep with my head on his chest.

I get woken by the noise of the bed creaking and I notice that he has just woke up and I say " good morning sir". He turns to look at me with a smile.