Chapter 4 Hollis

Quick Message from the author: Hey guys!! I ended up posting this today! I hope you guys like it and I will try to post more parts for this book on Saturdays or Sundays!! Just a heads up to keep an eye out for those new posts!!

I wake up to my girl saying good morning as I finally sit up. I then turn to look at her and I just cant help smiling at her. After a couple of minutes I see what time it is and realize that I have to go soon, so I hope into the shower and get dressed. I kiss her goodbye grab my breakfast to go and my lunch that they normally prepare. I hope into the car and start on my way to work when my boss calls so I pull over to the side of the road and answer my boss. "Good morning Hollis I am sorry to bug you while you are on the road but unfortunately the business has foreclosed and I have to leave you all without jobs" Says Mr. Ford. I take in the information that I have just been given and I am grateful that I have been writing books and have been selling them for several years.

I finally respond "That's ok sir, I have had a back up career already set so I can finally progress that career now, but I am sad that your business has closed sir". He finally says he has to go and finish up some of the foreclosure paperwork and he hangs up. So then I tell Mickey to call everyone to the living room because I have an announcement to make. So I park my car when I get there and I head to the living room to break the news to everyone and to also tell them all the good news.

I call my publisher once I am in the house and tell them what has happened and tell them I will go full time as a writer instead of part time. They adjust my schedule and then send me the new information that I will need to be a full time writer. I tell them I have to go and hang up while making my way to my packed living room. I walk in and everyone seems to be nervous even Mickey. Ok sorry for the short notice to meet here but I have bad news and good news. The previous business that I worked as a barkeep for has officially been foreclosed. and I breathe. Now finally for the good news I will be officially taking on writing as my full time job which will hopefully mean more income and possible pay raises for all but as for now your pay will remain the same until we know for sure. You are now all dismissed except for Mickey you are coming with me.

She looks confused but, I explain nothing except motion for her to follow. I open the door to the playroom and enter after her. I finally say guess what that means my little sugar plum, more time in here and with me my little one. She just starts smiling the worlds brightest smile and looks at me hungrily. So I sit down and pat on the area right next to me and she sits and starts removing my clothing along with hers as I ordered. She sits there looking at me with those gorgeous grey eyes that are filled with lust. I then tell her to start sucking my cock. She responds with Yes master. She then wraps those beautiful lips around my shaft and starts moving her head. mmm. Mickey I see you really like sucking my cock I say to her. She then replies with yes master, I do enjoy sucking your cock because it makes you feel good sir. I am glad you enjoy serving me. Now I want you to ride me. She stops sucking my cock and finally puts my large cock into her tight pussy. Then her moans are intensifying as I keep playing with her breasts and spanking that cute ass of hers as she rides me. A couple minutes later she asks me "Master can I cum please??". "No you cant my little sugarplum" I respond. "Yes master" she replies.

A few moments later I look at her and she has stopped riding me and her head is looking down and not at me. I look up at her and ask "why did you stop slut??". She looks up at me and then says "I am sorry Master!! I couldnt hold it any longer". I just nod as she looks at me wondering what I am going to do and say next. "Get on the floor and stay on your hands and knees." I finally tell her. "Yes master" she finally responds and does what I have instructed her to do. "Now that you are in position you are not to move from that spot you will count them and thank me for each one" I tell her. "Yes master" she responds meekly. I give her about 20 licks with the cane and now I walk over to the cabinet and grab some lotion to put on her lovely red ass. I sit on the couch. "Get over here stay on your hands and knees. I am going to put some lotion on you and then we can do whatever you would like." I tell her. She does as she is told and responds with "Yes Master". I finish putting on the lotion.

"What would you like to do now" I ask her. "Can master please play with his slut??" She asks. "I can play with you if that is what you would like." I respond. "Yes please Master." she says beggingly. "Go lay on the bed then." I tell her. She then goes and lays on the bed. I walk over to her gorgeous body laying there looking at her and just taking her in figuring out what all I am going to do to her. Once I get over to her I grab her legs and pull her to me. I then get on my knees to put her cute little cunt in front of my face. I then start licking and sucking on her lips and she starts squirming in pleasure which is cute while she moans from the pleasure I am giving her. I then stop eating her out and start fingering her pussy with two fingers while my thumb rubs her clit.

She starts moaning louder as her tight pussy wraps around my finger that are inside of her. I put my hand on her hips holding them down because I am going to go back to eating her out and would like her still this time. She stops me as I go back down onto my knees. "Master please please put your cock inside of the pussy you own please!!" she begs. "As you wish my slut" I say as I stand up and walk over to the wall to grab the cuffs so I can cuff her pretty ass so she doesn't move to much. "Get on your hands and knees again then." I tell her.

She does so, I push her back down and she responds by putting her head down and her ass in the air without me saying anything. I smile as I cuff her ass to stay in that fine position. I then go behind her. "Please master...Please fuck me" she says getting impatient. "Be careful little one" I tell her reminding her I am in charge. "Yes master" she says. I then start rubbing my cock on her beautifully wet pussy. Then as I enter her I hear her moan "Oh master your so big" as I push my cock into her. I then proceed to fuck her hard and her moaning Intensifies and so does her saying things in pleasure. "You can come when you need to beautiful" I tell her. "Thank you master!!" she says as she cums on my cock.

"Fuck you are so beautiful" I say to her as she moans. After a while we both climax together after a while and she passes out on the bed in the playroom. I pick her up and take her to her room. I lay her beautiful body on her bed and go into her bathroom to start the water for her bath before I put her to bed. I walk into the closet in her room and grab her some red night clothes and lace panties. I walk over to her and wake her up and tell her to undress. She does; I then pick her up, walk into the bathroom and set her in the tub and I clean the both of us up. I then dry and dress us both off after the bath. Then I pick her up and set her in her bed and let her sleep. I go to my office and start trying to finish the book I have already started so I can send it to my editor hopefully by the end of the week.