#2: James "Murr" Murray

James "Murr" Stephen Murray (Born: May 1, 1976 - Disappeared: June 2, 1990) is an American improvisational comedian, actor, and paperboy from the New York City borough of Staten Island, who disappeared on June 2, 1990. He is presumed to have been kidnapped. His mother, Linda Faye, maintains that her son escaped from his captors and visited her in 2001, but now fears for her life and lives under an assumed identity. Murr's father, Stephen, divorced from Linda since 1994, has publicly stated that he was not sure whether or not such a visit actually occurred. Authorities have not located Murr nor confirmed Linda's account, and his fate continues to be the subject of speculation, conspiracy theories, and dispute.

The case received publicity in 2009 when his mother claimed to have found photographs on her doorstep depicting James in captivity. Some of the photos received were proven to be children from a case in Atlanta, but one boy in the photos was never identified. Linda insists that boy is her son, James.

James "Murr" Murray

James "Murr" Stephen MurrayBorn: May 1, 1976Disappeared: June 2, 1990 (age 14)Hometown: Staten Island, NY, USAResidence: Manhattan, NY, USAStatus: Still missing for 27 yearsGender: MaleRace: EuropeanEthnicity: IrishSkin color: WhiteHeight: 5'9Weig...

Born: May 1, 1976
Disappeared: June 2, 1990 (age 14)
Hometown: Staten Island, NY, USA
Residence: Manhattan, NY, USA
Status: Still missing for 27 years
Gender: Male
Race: European
Ethnicity: Irish
Skin color: White
Height: 5'9
Weight: 140 pounds
Body type: Slim toned
Hair color: Brown
Hair type: Short, cropped
Eye color: Brown
Education: Monsignor Farrell High School
Parents: Stephen Murray (Father)
Linda Faye (Mother)
Siblings: Christine Murray (Oldest sister)
Danielle Murray (Middle sister)
Occupation: Comedian, Actor, and Paperboy
Years active: 1990

Background
He was born to parents, Stephen Murray and Linda Faye. He has two older sisters, Christine and Danielle. He has Irish ancestry.

Education and Career
He attended Monsignor Farrell High School on Staten Island where he did community theatre. He performed in many musicals.

Disappearance
On Saturday, June 2, 1990, in the suburb of Manhattan, James Murray left home before dawn to begin his paper route. Though it was customary for James to awaken his father to help with the route; the boy took only the family's vizsla, Terese, with him that morning. Other paper carriers for Manhattan Register would later report having seen Murr at the paper drop, picking up his newspapers. It was the last sighting of Murr that can be corroborated by multiple witnesses.

A neighbor named Kelly Maxwell reported that she observed Murr talking to a white man in a blue two-toned Ford Fairmont with Nebraska plates; Kelly did not know what was discussed because she was observing from her bedroom window. As Murr headed home, Kelly noticed another man following Murr.

James's parents, Stephen and Linda, began receiving phone calls from customers along their son's route, complaining of undelivered papers. Stephen, and Murr's older sisters, Christine and Danielle, performed a cursory search of the neighborhood around 6 a.m. Christine immediately found her brother's wagon full of newspapers two blocks from their home.