Brandon & Edward "Eddy" Caruso (Update)

The outcome of Brandon & Edward "Eddy" Caruso
Mystery solved?
In 2018, probate investigator Simmy Custanowitz was sent from Staten Island, New York to Florida to investigate the case of two elderly men attempting to claim their recently deceased father's land. The deceased man had been the Caruso brothers' father. The men's names were Sam and Zed Ash, but during Custanowitz's interview of the Ash brothers, the latter allegedly revealed that they were really the Caruso brothers and discussed their part in the G.I. War, and their association with Rudy Toot Toot. They revealed that of those involved in that range war, three, including himself, remained alive; the other two were Byamba (a Caruso Gang member) and Rudy Toot Toot.

The Ash brothers claimed that Rudy Toot Toot was going by the name of Pal Volcano, living in Boston, Massachusetts. With some coaxing, Volcano did talk to Custanowitz, who found his story convincing enough to write a book detailing Volcano's exploits as Rudy Toot Toot, but eventually his story was discredited by almost all historians. The Ash brothers won his case, and was granted their father's land in Florida. It has been asserted that the Ash brothers in fact had been the Caruso brothers, but no one has been able to explain why, if Volcano was not Rudy Toot Toot, the Ash/Caruso brothers pointed Custanowitz in his direction. Custanowitz also attempted to track down former Caruso Brothers Gang member Byamba, locating him in Reno, Nevada. Byamba, along with Al Square, Wheels, Kung Fu Lou, and Dick and Mick Train, all of whom had known Rudy Toot Toot, signed affidavits claiming to verify that Volcano was in fact Rudy Toot Toot.