2

Flashback

We started playing with each other. He's not the bad boy that bullies me. He was the bunny that takes care of me. A very very cute bunny. I was happy with him. I am contented with him. I grew to love him.

Time skip

Taehyung's pov

It's my 9th birthday. I was waiting for Kookie to call me. When I was done changing my clothes. I heard my mom calling my name. It means Jungkook is here.

My parents was happy with me with me and jungkook being friends. I have never seen Kookie's mom nor his dad.

We were walking hand in hand at the park. Curiosity killed my brain cells so without thinking I asked Kookie about his parents.
"Kookie I've never seen your parents. Where are they?" I asked regretting it instantly as I see Kookie's eyes instantly dropped.

"My Mom was never home. She's a workaholic. She's always out there working. She visit me once in a week. I grew without her. My dad.. He's in heaven probably smiling at us now. He died in an accident. That's what my mom told me." He told me looking upset.

"I'm sorry for asking such questions."
"It's okay. Why don't we go to my house and play." He said.

Jk's pov

As we arrive at the gate. I saw my mom's black car inside the garage. We entered the house and then I saw my mom reading something on the screen of her laptop. As always.

"She's your mom? She's pretty." Taehyung said to me cutely.
"Yeah she is. Don't disturb her because she's busy."

We were walking towards her to actually greet her. She looks at me and tae. She was looking at tae the whole time.
"Hello Jungkook and.." She asked.
"Hello Mrs.Jeon my name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."tae said politely.
"Hello Taehyung."she said sternly.

Before we head upstairs I overheard my mom mumbling.
"Kim..huh." 

Time skip

Tae was currently sleeping in my bed. He's shoo kyut.

I went downstairs. To my surprise. Mom was talking to someone. I think it was her sister which is basically basically my aunt.

"Do you remember the surname, Kim?" She said with venom in her voice.