4

Jk's pov

You were so close yet so far. You're beautiful face, smooth and silky skin, cherry lips and toned nose. Always perfect. You always surprise me with your looks not to mention your sweet and kind nature.

You're so addicting. Like a drug. You can never get enough. Still wishing for more.

Those face of yours makes my day calm and relaxing. Like a wind softly brushing to my face. A gentle touch as if you're a fragile thing.

The look on your face is indescribable. Confused and afraid. I don't know whether to cry or to be mad at myself for leaving you. For leaving us.

The face you made back then when we cross path. But I ignored you like some stranger you are. I was so impudent. I didn't mean to do that. I regret everything.

I miss your soft touch. Your bright smile. Your cute giggle whenever I kiss your nose. Your soft voice when you wake me up in the morning. Your angelic features. The way you comfort me when I'm upset. Your warm embrace that I engulf myself with. The way you held my hand when we walk. Everything.

I miss you. I miss us.

But after I left you I can't do anything for you anymore. I was locked up in a cage. A cage where you can't move. You can't talk. You can't see. You can't feel. You're being manipulated by the person you love.

Please don't look at me with those blank eyes. Where is the comfort, the warmth, the love?

I guess it was long gone. Shattered into pieces. Crushed and never healed.

Jimin said before the accident you never forget about me. Not even once. You even celebrate our anniversary and my birthday yearly. He said you celebrate it alone. In the middle of the night.

He said you always wait for me at the door. You always check your phone. Your email. You always wait at the park for me. You trusted me even though I left you.

You still waited for me. You still believed in me. You didn't turn your back on me. I don't deserve you. I broke you mentally, emotionally and physically.

I can't do anything that will bring us back together. I can't do anything to make you happy. One wrong move and I will lose you.

Guess I was wrong. I should have made a move to make us happy. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me.

Namjoon-hyung is right. I have caused major damage that can end you.

I don't want this kind of scenario. I want to bring the 'happy us' back.

The problem is I don't know how and when to start. I don't know what move to do. I'm always motivated but when I see your face my confidence is always fading.

I don't want to hurt you again. I don't want to see those eyes brimming up with non stop tears. I don't  want to see you hurting again.

Maybe because this dumb head always end up hurting other people when he make a move. Maybe because this stupid is reckless and arrogant.

I'll endure for awhile and make you cope up. I'll make you happy again.

Just please trust me and I promise I won't leave you alone and broken again.

-----------------------------

Hey, so this dumb author-nim decided to update. Sorry for the sudden hiatus for "You're mine". I just decided to end this book first. Tbh I forgot my plot for my other story. Sorry. Oh btw should I make a one-shot book? Dunno I'm just motivated right now.