3

Muffled sounds. That's the only thing I could hear. Surrounded by clouded faces. I can only see Jimin's face but it seems like I can't understand what he's trying to tell me.

I only stare at him. I only nod. I stared at his lips, trying to understand every single word he's trying to say. I was lost in my own head. Trying to remember everything. I feel so lightheaded. Occupied by my thoughts.

I can't feel everything. I didn't even notice Jimin pulling me outside the hospital. The cold breeze of the air struck my face. The snow that is slowly falling. The feeling of my empty heart, rising.

"T..

Tae...

Taeh..

Taehyu...

Tahyung! Are you ok? Are you sure you're ready to go out of the hospital? Tell me if you're feeling anything." Jimin ask me.

I opened my mouth to talk but the words couldn't escape my mouth. It's so dry. Jimin was waiting for my answer. I pointed at my throat and motioned him the drinking gesture.

"Ah.. Water. Right water it is." He smiled at me. I nodded and look towards the big roads in front of me. The city lights, the busy streets of Seoul. The people.. Everything. I miss it.

But I can still feel the emptiness inside my heart. Someone was missing, I don't know who it is. I lost the warmness of my body, not to mention my source of warmth.

Remembering the man in front of me in my room. Looking at me with love and guiltiness in his eyes. The way he touch me so gently. The way he look at me. Everything he do is so gentle.

But it seems like I don't remember him. At all. I hate this feeling of tears threatening to fall. But something was stopping it to fall.

So I sit there frozen. Letting him do anything he wants to do. I only look at him with confusion written in my face. He hugged so tightly not letting go.

I was cut off by Jimin calling my name. He gave me the water bottle. I look at him and nodded. I chugged down the water and the ice cold water pierced through my throat.

"T-thank you." I looked at Jimin with blank face. He sighed. We sat down on the bench at the park.

"I missed you." Jimin blurted out. I looked at him shocked. He was crying. I side hug him. He leaned on my shoulder.

"I don't want to go through that again. Please don't do that again. It hurts so bad. Taehyungie. I d-don't want you to go away. Please not again. Missing one after another is too much. Please don't leave me. Us." He was sobbing. I feel the tears slowly pour down my eyes.

"Jiminie, I-I'm so sorry. I won't do it again. Promise." I said. "P-promise?" He ask slowly looking at me. "Promise." I smile reassured.

It was a comforting silence. I closed my eyes and recalled the man's face. It was a beautiful face.

"Jiminie, what's the name of the man that visited me?"

~Heyy ik it's late. So here is it. If anyone of you is confused please feel free to ask.