Meet another!

It's been about a month prior from that day, Dave had come over but Amina's parents didn't let him see her, probably because John and his 'father' seeing her was a mistake they had to think over. There was a slight commotion going on outside, distracting John from his Pesterchum chat with Rose and Jade he moved from his seat and to the window. Finding it was Whitney and Jonathan, Amina's parents who were telling their daughter some house rules. Next to Amina, was a rather large German Shepherd big enough to hitch a ride on. He assumed that was the dog she talked about last time she talked to him. At the dinner he found out Amina was anti-social, that and she had short-term memory and a bit slow-witted with certain things; she could understand the simplest of task but not the best of math. At least he understood why she didn't want to even speak to him, heck if her parents didn't exactly force her too she wouldn't have. He'd be some weird guy in her room watching her paint. Amina's parents were telling her to be careful as they would be gone for a long time, and someone should be checking in on her John wanted to hear more but he had a chum pestering him at the moment, Dave.

TG: Hey man, what's up? I was making some sick beats today I'mma send you a sample.

EB: Oh heeeeey Dave, there's something happening.

TG: You spying on the neighbor girl again? Dude, you're like on creepy levels now.

TG: Seriously, if she doesn't even want to talk with you of all people she's just not interested.

EB: It's not like that I swear! She gets into your head man, you have to spend time with her to understand.

EB: She barely talks, I think her only friend is her dog. She sits in the house all the time and never leaves.

EB: What kid doesn't at least want to go outside once in a while?

TG: Are you sure you're not over thinking things?

EB: Sigh, anyway her parents are leaving on a business trip. She'll be alone in the house for maybe 2 weeks.

TG: And that means anything to me?

EB: Come on Dave, you're my best friend. I need someone helping me out on this, it's almost a mystery!

⇒ Be the other, other girl. Somewhere in the future but not in the same universe and timeline.

The day had turned into a bleak, boring grey. No clouds or sun and the land was cascaded into a lifeless body of nothing. There was nobody except for her and a couple of plushies she had made, they were from this comic she was into that could never be finished due to the whole meteor thing. You could say she knew a few things but honestly with how her mind works it's all easy to forget than to remember, she let out a sigh and stared out the window looking over to one of the medium sized plushies she had made, this was a wolf plush, after being trapped on this planet with no known way to go back home was getting to her mental state these plushies started to have minds of their own even chose their own names, the three main ones where Nabi, Drako, and Kit. To keep her mind from wandering elsewhere though she roleplayed scenarios with them and a few others, in her mind they were alive and she was the Princess of their little kingdom. The shelter, she had dug and made with things she was able to get on her outings, was fairly large. She didn't really have to worry about food unless she went on another binge of loneliness and gobbled everything up, her parents , before they either died or disappeared on her taught her survival skills. The fact that there was creatures to hunt was great, just she had to be careful as to not be seen, the Transportalizer (from what I remember it being called) gave her nice weekly supply of foodstuffs. Enough so she could make a yummy cheesecake, there was a bathroom and a separate room that played as her bedroom, a makeshift bed made out of extra plushie stuffing and things she found that'd make a good box spring. The kitchen appliances were in the main room, it was her calm place, her living room, her play area and sometimes a sleeping spot. It was the largest area and enough room for everyone to do their own thing in peace, everyone meaning the plushies that she made in her plushie kingdom.