*Chapter 4*

*This might be my last chapter for today, Maybe, idk. If I have time I will write more*

*Harry's P.O.V.* 

I went back upstairs slowly and sighed. I need to keep her safe. I kept repeating those word's in my head. I can't let her go... Never....

*My P.O.V.*

I let my eyes finally get used to the darkness. There was no sign of light anywhere. I sighed and cried more. Why did I deserve this?! Why..

***

I slowly wake up and realized I'm being carried. I look up and see Harry. I go wide eyed and hurry and close my eyes before he notices I'm awake. I then feel him lay me on something soft. I slowly open my eyes and realize I'm on his bed. I look up at him. He sighs and lays next to me. I hurry and get off the bed and go to the door. 

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I frown and go to her and grab her wrist and make her look at me. "What the fuck is your problem?!" Cali says. I glare at her. "What is my problem?! You are my problem!" I say harshly. "God I fucking hate you..." She says looking down. I go wide eyed and let go of her wrist softly. 

*My P.O.V.*

I look up at him and see his face sadden. I sigh. "I-I'm sorry..." I say slowly. I see him go wide eyed then smile a little kiss me softly on the cheek. I blush a little and look down. "Can I ask you something Harry..." I say slowly and go and sit on his bed still looking down. I see him go on his knees in front of me so I'm looking at him. "Sure, What is it..?" He says. I hesitate knowing he's going to get upset. "Do you keep me here because I look like your ex-girlfriend..." I say slowly. He goes wide eyed and sighs. "No... I keep you here because I care about you..." He says. "There's gotta be another reason..." I say looking in his eyes. He nods. "I love you.." 

***

*Sydney's P.O.V.*

I fiddle with my fingers. "I thought she was with us?!" I say to Zayn and Niall. "I thought she was to..."  Zayn said frowning. Niall sighs and looks down. "I'm gonna get her out of there..." Niall says. I go wide eyed. "Niall, No, Let me.. You have been in there too long." I say looking at him. He shakes his head. "I don't care. I care about her, I'm not going to let her die in there..." He says and starting to head to the door. I go wide eyed but don't stop him.. 

*Niall's P.O.V.*

I slowly go to the door and hesitate and look at the handle. I slowly turn it and then go inside quietly. I look around then see Cali. I go wide eyed and look at her. 

*My P.O.V.*

I can't believe he said that.. He loves me?! I sigh and go down the hall and look up and see Niall. I go wide eyed and look behind me to see if Harry is there. I hurry and go to Niall. "What are you doing here?!" I say quietly. He brings his finger to my lips then picks me up and hurries and takes me out of the house and runs. I go wide eyed and think of Harry. I love you.. 

I run the words in my head. 

I see us go farther and farther away from the house. He is going to kill me...

*Harry's P.O.V.* 

I go out in the hall and look around. "Cali?!" I yell. 

Nothing. 

I look around everywhere. I start to panic and clench my fist. 

I run upstairs and go into the room her and Sydney were in.

Nothing. 

I clench my fist tighter in balls and go to the window and see Niall holding Cali. 

I'm going to kill him..

***