CHAPTER 6

A/N: last party or maybe part?? ID -Author-Nim

~eunyoung~
Me and the japanese line were talking about our experience in the group and it happend to be very fun and funny unfortunately someone cuts our conversation.
Chan(straykids): good evening guests and fellow kpop group and solo artist. Please take your seats. We will start in about 2 mins thank you.

Skip /2mins\
Jihyo and yugyeom: good evening guests and fellow kpop solo and group mates.
Jihyo: im Jihyo of twice Yugyeom: and im Yugyeom of got 7
Jihyo and yugyeom: we are your mcees for todays party.

Timeskip~ A/N: im lazy sort of

Mc-nim: ok our mcees for today are in their group so...can we have our games????
All: Nae
(All chairs are at the side)
Mc-nim: ok first game is....catch the princess
(If you dont know this game. Its when everyone is required to be in a circle and then the mc will pick who will be the IT and the IT will pick his or her princess or prince. The IT will stay outside of the circle and they are not allowed to get in.
While the prince or princess will go with the others in the circle. The others will protect the prince or princess by running left or right. The It should catch the princess or prince within 60 sec. )
Mc-nim: ok the It will be... Sanha!!

Astro: yasss!!!
Mc-nim: ok sanha who is the princess??
Rocky: sanha pick jennie!!
Moon-bin: no!! Pick Haebin!!
Sanha: i Pick... Mina of twice!
Mc-nim: ohhh mina???
Me: ahhh eonnie stay with me ill make you safe!!!
Mina: ok!!
We ran in circles after 60 seconds mina eonnie was not yet caught so she won.
Mc-nim: ok next is...Dino... of Seventeen!!
Seungcheol: ne maknae!!! 

Vernon: pick your princess maknae!!
Dino: bu-t h-hyung... i dont k-now??
Jeonghan: aegi its not time for picking with your heart!!
Dino: I PICK EUNYOUNG!!!!! Jezz hyung!!
Dino said while blushing...
Tzuyu: ahhhhh eonnie gooo
Chaeyoung: go near eonnie momo
Me: o-o-ok...

I said stuttering.
Momo: youngie, hold me tight!!!
Me: NAE!!
The game started and within 40 sec. dino catched me. We proceed to the next game. RANDOM CHALLENGE. Kpop and non kpop. Me and the eonnies joined and the kpop group who popped out the most is got7, seventeen, mamamoo, gugandan, us and nct 127.

Time skip~~~~~

We all went home with sweaty bodies

(●'ω●)