CHAPTER 13

-eunyoung

I kept crying behind these dark walls of sorrow. It hurts to see that my cousin betrayed me. I know she loves her mom but... Why?! Then someone entered the room. He brought with him someone. Then he smirked... The guy begun to strip...

-Jihyo
We went to the police department to ask for help. They agreed and we lead the way.
"Dont worry youngie!!!! Ot10 will remain i promise that."

-eunyoung
I woke up after I felt very sore. My head hurts. Then i remembered what happened yesterday. I clenched my my fingers. What did i even do to deserve this?? Then someone went in the room. "well well well. What do we have here?? A slutty bitch who tried to join twice to gain fame. Hah you know youre to ugly to join them... Too bad they wont see how Ill make you more ugly.." He laughed. Then he got a rope and hit me many times. The only thing i can do was cry. It really hurts. 

I dint know joining twice was a bad idea. Because of this. I make my members down... Im just nothing to them. Im a piece of garbage... I only stop people from stanning that group, NO! Im the one causing troubles in that group, Im just a poor person whose dreams came true.. I should suffer alot. I deserve this. they can bring back the old group.

//FLASHBACK\\
"Happy birthday Eung!!" Bomi said. she said as she handed me a cute looking box. "whats this??" I asked. she smirked. "open it!" She shook me hard. "YAH! YOU ARE MAKING ME DIZZY!!"
she laughed. Then i rolled my eyes and opened the box. There was a small note. "TO MY BEST COUSIN/BFF EVER. P.S. I KNOW YOU WERE WONDERING WHY I WAS NOT HOME YESTERDAY, ITS BECAUSE I ATTENDED THE FAN MEETING AND GOT YOU SOME GIFTS WITH THEIR SIGNATURES ON IT, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT." I looked at Bomi and smiled. a tear escaped from my eyes,

"Happy birthday." she said once again. I hugged her hard. "p-please dont h-hug me. the gift will be broken if you want." I let go and pouted. "fine.. but thank you." Then i took out all the gifts. 
it was twice albums with signature. I then started weeping  and hugged the albums.

//flashback ended\\

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

-𝙎𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙮_𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙮𝙪