CHAPTER 7

~Tzuyu~

"Eonnie ahhh"I said to Eunyoung-eonnie. "Nae?? What do you want tzuyu??"
"Lets go to starbucks (A/N: if you did not know, there is a starbucks near jyp which is also a bit far HAHAHAHA) In so bored and hungry!!" I said wgile im so angry. "Chill tzuyu!! Me and Momo eonnie will go there so stay here and be safe ok???" "Ok"

~momo~
I was dancing my break dance in Likey, someone broke in the practice room. "Ohh youngie!! What brings you here" i asked. " *in japanese* well tzuyu is hangry (A/N: blended words hungry&angry) can we go to Sturbucks??" Youngie asked. "Sure youngie".

"PLS GIVE US ALSO YOU TWO!!!!" Nayeon-eonnie shouted. We both laugh like there was no tomorrow and exited the building. "Youngie ahh... do you want to practice with me, its just, im so lonely and i cry mentally if im lonely". "Sure eonnie". Before we went out outside we wore face mask because we have a lot of fans near that corner.
(See what made( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

~Eunyoung~

We went left right left right and we arrived
//timeskip\\
We are done picking some foods and drinks. I picked strawberry and cream and momo eonnie got the same.We went back to the building and we got lost!! "Eonnie where is the building?" I asked. "I dont know ahhhh!!!". I felt crying inside. "This is what we get for being super dumb!!" Momo eonnie said. Which made me laugh super hard, so i stoped crying. "How about we asked a young lady who looked like shes on 20s. "A-annyeong, do you know where jyp building is??". The young lady looked at us with a shooked expression. "You might be twice momo and- who is she???". With no hesitation, momo eonnie answered the question. "Well umm... shes eunyoung, our member.." "really!!!! Wow she looks so pretty!! Ill make you my bias wrecker!!! Can i have a selca with you?!" She said whille fangirling. "Sure" After a few seconds she told us where the building is. After a few minutes we arrived at the building, we gave the beverages and food to the others. After eating momo eonnie and I were dancing some of our songs, sunbaenim's songs and some japanese songs.

//FREE TIME\\
"so Eunyoung, What do you do for a living??" I pointed myself. "eung??" Momo eonnie nod.
"well, I eat, dance and when im mostly bored, i try on different clothes" I said laughing afterwards. "wel its good to know, you are also weird and does have a taste like us." Then there was silence and then we laughed out loud. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~