Silence

3rd POV

Ichimatsu had stopped crying for a few days. He's been getting comfort from Todomatsu than anyone else.

Todomatsu started realizing he had feelings for Ichimatsu. From cold attitude to soft lover to cats to being just plan cute. Todomatsu had loved him

Now, Ichimatsu was sitting in the corner.

Todomatsu was beside him but 5 inches away at least giving some comfort to Ichimatsu.

Karamatsu is gone.

Choromatsu reading a dirty magazine.

Then we have the duo, Jyushi and Oso talking and hugging.

"Nii-San!" Jyushimatsu yelled. Osomatsu and Ichimatsu both raise their head to look at him.

Jyushi realized that two of his older brothers was looking at him. "Sorry Ichimatsu-Nii San! I was talking about Osomatsu-Nii San." Jyushi told Ichi and walked away up to the roof with Oso.

Ichimatsu remember a flashback.

Flashback

It was a nice day. Flowers were blooming and kids was playing. "Ichimatsu!" Jyushi yelled.

Ichimatsu sighed and looked up. "What" Ichimatsu said harshly.

"Would you like to come up with the room with me?" Jyushimatsu asked.

"Sure. Whatever" Ichimatsu got up holding ESP Kitty. "As long I can get away from certain brothers."

They soon walked up to the roof.

Flashback over

Ichimatsu POV

I couldn't take it anymore. I thought I could handle it. I can't believe he picked him over me. It was so hard. I cried uncontrollably.

Totty was closed to me so I cried on his shoulder. Totty had put his phone down to patted me. Even though I hate my brothers except Jyushimatsu maybe, at least know someone cares.

Soon Karamatsu came in later. For once I asked where was he, all he said was, "The Mall. I got you you something" I had looked up and saw a cat onesie.

Karamatsu looked away but for once in awhile I hugged him. He looked shock but hugged back.

5 minutes later, Jyushimatsu and him came down.

Mom told us we had to work with each other to take the futon out. I was not surprised she said we can pick. But it has to be one other besides you.

So just two people taking out a futon.

Together.

So I immediately went to Jyushimatsu but I guess I was too late. Osomatsu had already ask him. Seeing they had already became a pair.

Choromatsu looked like he didn't want to do it with painful. But I guess he didn't wanted to do it with me or Totty, he sighed and agreed with Shittymatsu.

I looked to see Todomatsu looking at me. "Ichimatsu-Nii San. Would you like to be pair?" Todomatsu asked me.

I was so uncomfortable doing with one of my brothers that I hate. But, I mean, he did calm me down.

All was I said was a simple, "Sure" and had sit down besides Totty.

This is the order of who gets the Futon.

------
Osomatsu & Jyushimatsu
(With Osomatsu being the oldest of us all)

Karamatsu & Choromatsu
(With Shittymatsu being the second oldest of us all)

Ichimatsu & Todomatsu
(With me being the fourth oldest of Jyushimatsu and Todomatsu)
------

Osomatsu and Jyushimatsu went into the room alone with us all sitting out in the living room.

They came back 10 minutes later. I got irritated. "It takes you that long to take out the *meow* futon!" I yelled out.

But when I had curse, Totty most have touch the meow button to make sure Jyushimatsu didn't hear it. It was a loud meow anyway.

Osomatsu shook his head at me while Jyushimatsu blush. It got me, and the looks of it, Totty suspicious.

"Well, my bruzzas~ let's go to sleeep now~" Karamatsu said. "For once in my life, I agree with him" Choromatsu said.

I got up and changed into my PJ's. Then we got in the bed. "I want to sleep by Osomatsu-Nii San!" Jyushimatsu said.

I really don't understand why I have to be in the front while he's at the end. He knows this is possibly the only way this can get Choro and Osomatsu to have a better relationship with each another as bothers.

Choromatsu looked around before saying, "Sure, I guess. I really never liked sleeping beside with that man I call of a brother."

So Choromatsu and Jyushimatsu had switch spots. Choromatsu turned off the lights. And everyone had went to sleep. I got up to stand behind Jyushimatsu.

I wanted to kiss him but I could only just stare.