2~SLEEP OVA

*Brooke's pov *

I pulled into the drive way and ran into the house I looked behind me and watched as Amber cruise in my driveway in here Silver BMW . I waited as she got her bags out and we walked to the porch together .

Me: mama we home..

Mom: oh good,feed your sister! I have A date to go on I'm gonna go get ready. Snacks and dinners in the kitchen ! *runs up the stairs*

Amber: uh oh,Ms.Preston you get you one! I see you *yells*

Mom: oh I will baby ! *yells from upstairs*

Me: y'all disgust me *laughs*

Amber: mad or nah? 💁

Me: nah *laughs* hungry for snacks or dinner?

Amber: what time is it?

Me: ion know check your phone...*walks into the kitchen*

Amber: oh it's 3:45pm we can eat dinner later what's for dinner tho ?*walks into the kitchen*

Me: YOUR FAVORITE!

Amber:SHRIMP!!

Me: yep *laughs and grabs a bag of chips*

Amber: you want me to feed Bella ?

Me: yes please she in the living room in her play pen...

Amber: where her food?

Me: ummm idk hold on *looks at the fridge * here's the note ! *reads it * oh she got her bottle made in the

Fridge...

Amber: oh *grabs the bottle out the fridge and walks into the living room *hey little Bella ...

Me: *grabs a water and some hot chips and walks into the living room* Amber just feed her in my room ...*walks upstairs *

Amber: Come on little Bella before your sister get slap*carries her up stairs *

Me: O MY GAHHH !

Amber: why you yelling ! *feeds Bella *

Me:you know mb right ?

Amber: yea..duhh our favorite band!*puts Bella's empty bottle down *

Me: well Ej lives here in ATL !!

Amber: REALLY!😧

Me: YEA!

Amber: I don't care 😐

Me: well then ...😒

Amber: *laughs* So ...What time will your mom be home?

Me: ion even know ...past me Bella imma put her in her crib*walks into Bella's room*

Amber: I'm gonna turn on the tv ok ! * yells from the room*

Me: ok so let's turn up now that Bella's asleep! *sits on the bed*

Well that was chapter two! Hope you enjoyed ..don't forget to comment n vote don't be shy !

-Brooke

~Amber✌️

-Brooke👌