Chapter 1.

Kendall on side>>>

Kendall's POV

Have you ever heard of love at first sight? Well whoever made that up is stupid.

My Mom said that once we pulled up to our new house it was gonna be love at first sight. Is it? Nope, not at all.

This place was nice but i wasn't in love with it yet.

Apparently, it had 5 bathrooms, 8 bedrooms, a huge kitchen, a dining room, a livingroom, a game room, and a movie theater inside the house. Oh and we can't forget about the wine celler.

The backyard had a huge pool, a golf course, a badmitton court, and a hot tub.

I know what your thinking, 'Wow this girl must be rich!' But no not really.

My Mom is makeup artist and my Dad is a Doctor. They don't really make that much anymore. Lets just say it's enough to get us threw a year or less.

My siblings and i have to pay rent though. Thats how we have this place.

$50 dollars a month.

My brother Brody works at a gym and is really fit. He has blonde hair and green eyes. He is 23 years old.

My sister Quinn is a photographer. She is really good too. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. She is really pretty. She is 28 years old.

Then theres me. Kendall. I am a babysitter, animal-sitter, or house-sitter. I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

I am 19 years old.

I have a cat named Meredith.

Quinn loves to steal Meredith away from me, but she has her dog Freddie.

Brody doesn't have an animal.

"Kendall? KENDALL!" Quinn yelled waving her hand in front of my face.

"Huh, i'm sorry, what?" I asked.

"I said are you gonna get out of the car so you can actually enjoy this place?" She asked.

"Oh yeah." I said getting out of the car and shutting the door behind me.

We walked inside and it was huge and amazing.

I went up to my bedroom, which we got to pick, and put my stuff down. The truck was bringing everything else later.

We only moved an hour away so we could still see our friends.

"AHHHH!" I heard Quinn yell.

She ran into my room and came over to me.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her.

"You mean what's right?" She asked.

"Sure." I said.

"THE FAULT IN OUR STARS PREMERE IS TONIGHT AND WE'RE GOING!" She said. More like yelled.

"Have fun." I said.

"Did you hear what i said?!?!? WE'RE!" She said.

"Oh great." I sighed.

"What's with all the screaming?" Brody came in asking.

"Nothing, old man." I said.

Quinn giggled.

"Thats it!" He said picking me up over his shoulder.

"No stop!" I yelled pounding on his back.

"Nope, old lady." He said.

He started walking down the stairs and i knew where he was going right away.

The pool.

"No! please stop! i'm sorry!" I said.

But it was too late.

My body hit the water in a second.

When i finally reached surface, he was there laughing.

I swam over to the ladder and got out.

My Mom was there with a towel and wrapped me in it.

"Thanks." I said.

Out of the corner of my eyes i saw a boy in the next house over staring at me.

'That's werid.' I thought.

A/N

Hey how do you like this?

Who do you think the boy is?

Vote and Comment😊💕💋