Chapter 6 Donation

Zaki P.O. V.

When I returned home after a tiring day. I removed my tie when I entered the house. For my surprise all my family members were awake . I checked my watch but I have arrived at right tym . Always when I am arriving except mom others would be sleep. I dediced to ask them .

"Can I know why uguys are awake it's 11' 0 clock. So you guys suppose to sleep " I said them .

" we are searching a princess for our Prince " Reema said while picking a girl pic.

"Wow searching proposal for my bro?" I asked them.

" No it's for u" Reema said and went to kitchen.

" I am sleepy . I am going to sleep" I said with a fake yawn bcz if I got caught they will trouble me to select a girl which I hate the most.

" Ok son you go and sleep" said my saver my super duppee father. He always there to save me.

" I can't sleep.  I am so excited " mom said facing my dad . She was really happy.

" Ok good nyt I am leaving ". I said and grabbed my bag.

" Son " my mom called and I walked toward her.

" Yes mom" I said and set near her.

" I visited to an orphanage and I decided to donate money for orphange. Shall I ?" She asked me .

" of course  ma . You can and you are the best person in the world" . I said her and kissed her forehead and she returned me the kiss.

I said good nyts and retired to my room. Today was very tiring day but all my tiredness disappered when i saw my family happy. The reason why I am alive is my family.  I refreshed myself and  slept.

Ruha P.O.V

I asked up early offered thajjad prayers and was making dua to my parents. I don't know who they are and where they are . I always pray for their health and wealth. When ever I remember them I ended up breaking down . I love them so badly. Atleast once I need to see them . That's my only desire. When I was deeply thinking of my parents I heard Azaan , after the Azaan is completed I woked up Ghazila and we offered Aalah together. We both recited Holy Qur'an for some time and we slept after the sun is raise.

I woked up at 8 ' 0 clock and had a bath and I wored a black top with denium.

I got ready and prepared breakfast for both

I got ready and prepared breakfast for both. I wrote a note to here

Dear Ghazila ,
I prepared food and it's in the refregilator and your coffee is in flask. Have your breakfast and go to office. I will join you on afternoon. I am going to orphanage and sorry I forgot to say a new donater is visiting our orphanage so I am going to meet her. See you sweetheart tc.
From,
Ruha

I took my scooty key and went to orphanage. When I was driving I saw a blind couple struggling to cross the road so I helped them . They blessed me and I always love to get blessing from others. I droved to orphanage.

At orphanage.

I entered orphanage and directly went to see my daughter she was sleeping like an angel. She is such a blessed child. I always wonder may be her parents are beautiful.

I was admiring my sleeping beauty . Zickra entered and said the donater has arrived. I said I'll be back in minute. I tip toed near my Angel and kisses her cubby cheeks.

When I entered my office room I saw a lady , she was checking my room. She was carefully looking at each achievements and certificate hanged in my room.

" Assalamu Alaikum" I said and asap she turned towards me.

" Walaikum Salam. Can I know who you are?" She inquired me.

" I am Ruha Ali. Incharger of orphanage " i said with a smile.

I showed her way for her seat and I too settled in my place. She was looking at me in shock. I checked my attire is there any wrong with my dress. She smiled at my reaction .

" I saw you today morning you was helping the couple . I was thinking where I saw you finally I remembered" she said.

" Oh " I said with relieve.

" I need to give donation to your orphanage. How much do you need? " She asked. I never ask donation from others . Even though they are willing to give it's bad to demand it's my policy.

" I never demand for money. If you are giving me a rupee it values us alot" I said with a smile and she was shocked with my words .

" if I ask any other orphanage that would say what are the facilities that are lack. But you are impressing you said even a rupee you value alot. " she said while taking a cheaque book

" Here is my donation . And I will give same amount every month. " she said and hand overed the cheque.

She have a wrotea cheque of 1 Mn . I was so happy . Because we didn't  have money to purchase a land . Finally we found some sort of money only 1 Mn was not enough. Alhamdulillah now we found totally 7 Mn to purchase the land to extend our orphange.

" Thank you mam.  This is so meant for us . Finally we can purchse the land" I said .

" what land dear?" She asked me.

" we found a land back of our orphanage. We made a deal. They said the price is 7 Mn but we could only find 6 Mn now bcz of ur donation we could collect totally 7 Mn Alhamdulillah. All praise goes to Allah. Jazakallah for this mam". I said .

She spoke for some tymand went . I was so happy and I spoke to land owner about the land and he said to meet him in the registration  office tmrw.

I spend some tym with Sanam and decided to visit the office . Bcz Ghazilla will blast me if I am late.

Assalamu alaikum.

How is the chapter??

This will be last chapter I am going to update. I am going to stop using wattpad . Bcz of my exams.

I have my exams on August. So I have to get ready.

Once my exam over I will again start posting the chapter.

Please don't forget to like and comment.

Your opinions are welcomed.

Allah Hafiz . Take care. 😘

Thank you my sister and friends for supporting me 😍😙