Chapter 7 Shaaz mehendhi

Zaki P.O.V.

Today is Shaaz mehendi function all my family has already left to Khan uncle's house . I have to join them on evening. I was busy on checking some files. My phone was ringing continuously I saw the Id it was mom

" Assalamu alaikum mom how are you . Is any problem? " i asked .

" Walaikum Salam I am fine son . I am so happy" she said and I could see the excitement in her voice.

" what happened my sweet mom to get so happy." I asked with a smile.

" I went to an orphanage I felt to happy to be there. The girl was so sweet and I gave some money she happily accepted" she said with happiness and it made me happy.

" Mom I know you are the best . If you are happy with donating of course you can carry on . You can spend my whole property for donation " I said while leaning on my chair.

" as you said I am best I know my son is best he is so supportive . And don't forget to attend to mehendi " mom said with a ordering time.

" In Sha Allah . I'll cm mom . " I said her and ended up the call.

There was not much work so I handed over it to my P.A and went to my home to get fresh and attend the ceremony as it is my little sis
mehendhi.

Ruha P.O.V.

I went to my office after visiting the orphanage. When I entered I saw Harsha playing games. He always plays game and addicted to games. I got an idea to interup his interest. I tip toed toward him and grabbed his phone. He frowned me and asked to give his phone but I ran away he started to chase me . My leg slipped and finally I kissed the floor. I turned and saw Harsha is laughing hard but I just glared at him . He gave his hand and finally I got up. I went to my cabin and Harsha followed me.

" where is Ghazila " I asked when turning my head in search of her.

" She went for site inspection" Harsha said while resuming his work .

" Stupid won't u stop this bullsh*t" I said with annoyance. Soon  he stop playing and looked at me . I saw him and gave a look why are you looking at me . He returned bcz you said to stop. I slapped his arm lightly and continue my work.

I decided to go for site inspection. I called Ghazila she said every thing is perfect so she requested to check the catering every thing was done so I went my house to change the dress.

Me and Ghazila brought a white anarkali for mehendhi .

Once u got ready I grabbed my car key and went to Shaaz house

Once u got ready I grabbed my car key and went to Shaaz house. It was not a house it was a mansion . Ma Sha Allah the designing was awsome I was so mesmerize by it's garden.

I went to the main hall where the mehendhi function is conducted. It's was perfect than we expected. Shaaz requested to have a umbrella deco ao we design it well.