Chapter 2 Zaki

Zaki P.O..V.

It's 4 in morning I offered my thajjad prayers . After offering prayers I went to balcony to have some fresh air . I heard Azaan I freshed up myself and went to masjid to pray in jamath.  I never miss the chance to pray in jamath. After prayers I went to gym to do my daily exercise.  I went back to my room once I done with my exercise .
I got fresh up , got ready for my work and went downstairs for my breakfast . I saw my entire family is in dinning room.

I went there and said Salam they replied to my Salam. I saw the l most beautiful lady Mrs. Reyhana  Ahmed my mom. I went near her and gave her a kiss and i kissed my babe Sara ( Zaki' s mom's friend ) she is my best friend .I sat in my chair and dad smiled at me and I  returned  back.
" Zaki how is ur work going on?" Dad enquired me .
" Ma Sha Allah it's going good" I said while munching sandwich.
" Zaki , I read in newspaper that you are the king of hotel industry  . Is that true? " Shazma uncle  ( Sara's husband) asked.
" Yes and they have decided to make me as president in association" I said.
"Ma Sha Allah my son is now a big man " dad said with a proud in his eyes. Everyone noddded as yes . I smiled at their love towards me .
I saw my mom seems to be sad . I noticed it

" mom whts wrong"

I inquired with a frown.

" No , nothing I am fine"

she said with a fake smile . I know my mom well so I know something is disturbing her.

" mom if you are not willing to say I won't eat" I said while crossing my arms . My entire family know that Iam so stuburn. She saw me and was t thinking something.

" Promise me that you won't get mad?' 

I nodded as yes and signed her to continue.

" Zaki I need you to get marry . I need to spend my tym with my grand kids "  she said nervously.

Mom never request me but this the first tym she request me . But currently I am unable to fulfil her wish . Marriage is not my cup of tea.
I saw Rehan  ( Sara' s elder son) and a idea popped in my head. I smirked internally .

" mom Rehan will complete ur wish"  I said while looking at Rehan . My idea made Rehan to spit the drink . He gave me a look why are you dragging me I gavea look like to escape from this situation.

We both glaring each other more than minute. Sara aunt saw both and said to stop. We both mummed a sorry

" Zaki you are right" Sara aunt said which made me feel like I won . But the thing which she said bombed my head.

To be continued. ..........

Assalamu alaikkum.

How is Zaki P.O.V?

Did u guys enjoy the chapter?

Please vote and comment