Chapter 3 - You're kidding. Right?

-Unedited

Jisoo's POV

Oh heeeell no...

Why the heck is he calling me?

and wait... How did he get my phone number?!

I grabbed my phone at the bedside table and fidgeted with it for a while, I felt the phone vibrate through my palms then I snapped back to my senses. I wanted to decline, but curiosity kills..

"Hello?" I asked in a formal tone.

"Mhm. It's me, so I'll just send some pictures of my handsome face then you'll draw it. Also make me look hotter and sexier." Taehyung discussed quickly as I heard chattering at the background. Hmm he's probably busy that's why he's talking to me in such a rush. But why would he call? Why not just send me a message?

"Hello? Uh Hello Ms. Kim Jisoo? Are you still there?" he asked

"... Uh yeah, ahem. I get it I get it, just send those photos" I said lazily and rolled my eyes

"Yeah that it's it if there's nothing else then bye-"

"Wait." I protested

"What?" he asked

"How did you get my number?" I confronted him with a sassy voice. I heard his chuckle through the phone which made my mood worse.

"Answer me."

"Haha like you said I'm a creepy stalker" he said unable to hold back laughs.

Wait what? So he's actually stalking me? How long has this been going? Don't tell me he knows where I live too...

"Relax Miss Kim, geez you clearly need to use social media more, I'm calling you through messenger. You just added me as a friend a few moments ago" He said a hint of amusement in his voice.

What the.. I didn't even open my messenger... nor facebook...

Jennie!

"Whatever." I said and immediately hung up. I don't wanna embarrass myself any longer. Heck I don't even know why I'm embarrassed.

I decided to forget about it by taking a nap..

~~~~

Kriiing kriiing!

I woke up when I heard a sound but decided to ignore it, I'm still sleepy.

Kriiing kriiiiing!

Ugh. I sat up my bed groggily and yawned, I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

"Stupid schedules" I mumbled as I turned off the annoying sound and headed for the bathroom. You ask why not set my favorite song or something for the alarm? That's the problem, I can't turn it off. While with the annoying sound, I'm forced to get up and turn it off.

After taking a bath I put on some casual clothes and prepared my stuff

~~~~~~~~

I headed in the photoshoot room wearing the last outfit, as soon as the director saw me, he stood up and greeted me, I just nodded at him, signaling to start.

I did the usual poses and it ended not as quickly as before.

  I stayed for a while to monitor the editing crew and see my pictures, then I proceeded to talk to the director about the cameraman, It was freaking annoying. We had to take reshoots because some pictures were blur, why would they hire someone who has shaky hands, I told the director to find a new cameraman by tomorrow and get him fired.

Not that I'm harsh, but the world we live in is cruel. And sometimes they underestimate your kindness, that's the lesson I learned the hard way.

I immediately went outside after that and was about to go in the car when I heard rapid footsteps approaching behind me

"Miss Kim!!" said the voice while panting

I faced the direction from where the voice came from and saw the cameraman earlier approaching me

"Hmm?"

"Miss Kim. Please don't fire me, I'm so sorry I was just nervous because it was my first day...."

I sighed and crossed my arms while staring at him blankly, I don't know what to say.

"P-please Miss Kim, I'll do my best next time and not fail you." he said anxiously

"...you better not. Cause I don't give third chances." I said nonchalantly

"Thank you Miss Kim!!" he bowed and proceeded back inside

I went in the car and rang the director to not fire the cameraman anymore, After that I was about to drive when a knock at the window startled me.

I looked at the face peeking through the window. What now?

I rolled my eyes and got out of the car

"Hey Miss Kim" he said while giving me a cocky grin.

"What brings Mr. Kim Taehyung to my agency?" I emphasized the word 'my'

"I need the drawings already." he shrugged while stuffing both his hands in his pockets

"You're kidding. Right?" I said irritably

"Afraid not" he said then tapped his foot at the ground as if he's getting impatient

"Well Mister Kim. I haven't even started drawing yet. I have a busy schedule, I'll contact you if its ready. Now if you don't mind I'm going." I said and was about to go in the car when something grabbed my wrist...

I immediately froze..

"Wh-what are you doing? Let go of me. I said I'm going.." I said trying not to sound anxious

"Well I mind." he said while staring at me in the eye

"H-huh.. What.." I panicked when he leaned closer. I could feel my heart beating faster and my senses losing control.

"Nothing" he said while chuckling

"You should've seen your face, you looked like you've seen a ghost" he said and started laughing

It took me a few seconds to understand what he did..

Jerk!

I went in the car hurriedly and slammed the door shut as loud as I can then sped off, leaving him at the spot.

What are you up to now Taehyung?

~~~~~~~

Boring chapter, the fun hasn't even started yet ;)

The first chapters are supposed to be where I introduce the characters and for you guys to know them better. Just be patient cause some drama is gonna happen lol.

Apologies for typos and wrong grammars. I'm not a perfectionist geez. I do try to edit them when I'm not lazy though.

**Votes, Comments, and Sharing are highly appreciated**

👑👑👑