Chapter 30

-Ak Pov-

Today I'm going on the Jason Pitts Talk Show. I'm excited as hell though.

After they hooked up the wire to me it was time to go out.

"Today we have Alex Anderson here." I hear the crowd go wild.

"Please welcome Alex Anderson." I walk out on stage. We shake hands.

"Wassup bruh?"

"Living the good life."

"I hear that. So tell us about Alex Anderson."

"Well I have a fiancé and two kids. I was raised by a single mother who worked hard to provide for me. It was a struggle to get where I am today. I thank God and my family or I wouldn't be here."

"Why do they call you AK?"

"If I tell you I'd have to kill you." Everyone laughed. Little do they know.

"So the media had been going crazy about you running off the field with Jason Williams. What was that about?"

"My fiancé went into premature labor. When I heard that, nothing else mattered, but her and my son. I dropped whatever I was doing and rushed to be by her side." The audience awww'd.

"I feel you on that. If that happened to my wife I'd do the same." He continued to ask my questions about how I like playing football. What inspired me to play? Shit like that.

"Well, it seems that your fiancé is here." He said. I was confused. Janay didn't tell me she was coming.

"Please welcome Mia to the stage." Mia? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! She walked out smiling and waving to the audience. I'm sitting her trying not to choke this bitch on national TV. I just know I am. She took a seat next to me.

"How are you Mia?"

"I'm doing wonderful."

"You look good to just had a baby."

"Yeah I know." She said.

"So your Alex Anderson's fiancè?" He asked. I was trying to control my anger. But that wasn't working. I got up flipping the table and couches over. This bitch had some fucking nerve.

"This bitch is not my girlfriend or finacè! Mia I told you time and time again. I have a wife and two kids. Their probably watching this shit. I told you to leave me alone but you don't listen." I yelled trying not to punch this hoe. The whole room was quiet. I just walked off stage.

I snatched their mic off me and left. What kind of game is Mia playing? I'm sure Janay seen this shit.

-Janay Pov-

We sitting around the house watching AK interview. I didn't know I was there. Shit I'm bad as fuck to be in two places at one time.

Next thing I know Mia walking out on stage. My blood was boiling.

"You have got to be kidding me." I yelled. What the fuck is Mia doing there?

"What the hell?" JackBoi said in disbelief. Kayla just shook her head.

"So your Alex Anderson's fiancé?" he asked. I could see how Alex was trying to control his anger. But that didn't work out good. He flipped the table and couches over.

"This bitch is not my girlfriend or fiance! Mia I told you time and time again. I have a wife and two kids. Their probably watching this shit. I told you to leave me alone but you don't listen." He yelled. The whole room was quiet. I'm quite sure they were supposed to go on commercial break. This shit was intense. AK stormed off staged.

"Uhh...wow. Alex Anderson will not be returning. My staff said that he left the building." He said. I cut off the TV. No one said anything. We just looked at each other.

Mia ass is mine.