Chapter 29

-Janay Pov-

Imani and I were watching the game when I was feeling some sharp pains.

"Mommy you okay?" Imani asked.

"Yeah baby I'm fine." I said bitting my tongue. She looked at me for a second then turned back to the game.

"Ahhh!" I yelled.

"Mommy you're bleeding." Imani screamed. I looked down to see my shorts with blood.

"C-Call your...aunt...K-Kayla." I gritted out. She ran to get my phone. Oh God please don't make me lose my baby.

-Kayla Pov-

The game is only in the third quarter and they going ham on each other. Each team taking hits like it ain't nothing. JackBoi ass was put on the sidelines 'cause he almost caused a fight. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"Hello."

"Auntie! Auntie! Mommy is bleeding, come quick." I hear Imani yell and the phone disconnected.

Oh shit. I raced from the stands.

I know I shouldn't be doing this, but fuck it this an emergency. I ran out to JackBoi he was on the bench drinking water.

"Something wrong with Janay and the baby." I rushed out.

"What?!" He damn near yelled my ear off.

"Get AK now we have to go now." I yelled at JackBoi before running to the car lot.

Shit. I ran so many damn lights it was ridiculous. I pulled up in the driveway and hopped out the car. I rushed in the house to see Janay crying, laying on the floor, in a fetal position and blood.

"Come on Jay." I helped her off the couch she yelled in pain. Five minutes later I was pulling out the driveway heading to the hospital. JackBoi was calling me. I picked up the phone.

"Bae meet me at the hospital." I said and hung up.

"We almost there boo just breath." I said.

-AK Pov-

I was in the middle of the game when JackBoi crazy ass ran out on the field. He don't care about doing shit like this. I know he see us playing.

"What the-"

"Bruh we gotta go. It's Janay something wrong with the baby." He said. Fuck this game. We ran off the field to the locker room. Thank God we had a game in the city. I grabbed my phone and keys.

We rushed out. I dialed Kayla number and didn't get an answer. I called again and nothing.

I dialed Janay phone and Imani answered.

"Hello."

"Imani what's wrong with mommy?" I asked concerned.

"Daddy she was bleeding and screaming. Hurry to the hospital. I'm scared." Imani said crying. I could hear Janay screaming in the background. I hung up the phone. Paparazzi was everywhere.

I pushed them out the way getting in the car. Something told me to bring my car.

Within twenty minutes I was rushing through the emergency doors.

"What room is Janay Higgins in?" She looked at something on the computer.

"Room 365." She said. I rushed to the elevator. I hope my son and her are okay. We stepped off the elevator. I see Kayla holding Imani.

"You don't have time to talk go in there now." Kayla said.

When I walked in the room she was in the middle of pushing. I rushed to her side.

"Come on one more push." The doctor said.

Thirty minutes Desean Anderson was born 6 pounds, 7 ounces. He was six weeks early.

"He's not breathing." The doctor yelled.

"Wh-What's going on with my baby?" Janay started to panic.

-Janay Pov-

He's not breathing! I can't lose him. Not now, not ever. That's all I remember then meeting darkness.

*

*

*

*

*

I was finally able to open my eyes. I groaned and winced in pain. I looked around the room and no one was in here. Where is my son? That's all I want to know.

I hear the door open and the doctor walked in.

"I'm glad to see your up." I nodded.

"What happened?"

"You lost some blood and passed out. But everything is fine now." He said.

"Where is my son?"

"He's fine actually. Your finacè was going crazy. Screaming and yelling at the nurses." He chuckled a little.

"That's sounds like him."

"But we ran some test and your son has Asthma." I nodded.

"Okay, so what happens from here?"

"He will have a breathing machine for the first three weeks. You will have to monitor him. But I'm sure he'll be fine this is just a precaution." I nodded as he went on explaining things to me.

Once he left AK them walked in laughing I smiled at them.

"Mommy!" Imani yelled. I hugged her. AK kissed my forehead.

"How are you feeling?" Kayla asked.

"I'm good. I'm waiting for the nurse to bring Desean." I said. While we waited for the nurse I explained to them about Desean having asthma.

*

*

*

*

*

Desean has been home for two weeks now. His Asthma is under control, but we still have to watch him.

I'm used to be being a mom, so I'm not stressed or worried. My mom comes over from time to time, but I prefer we talk over the phone.

I'm on maternity leave so I'm home all day. Imani is in school. Kayla is working and AK and JackBoi are at practice or doing whatever the hell they doing.

It didn't go unnoticed that the two players ran off the field in the middle of the game. The news and other talk shows were talking about it.

AK getting a little big headed from the extra attention that's been added but I'm not gone say nothing. That's all him.