Part 14

Daniel then started sucking on your neck now instead of kissing. You gave a light moan and then he moved back to your lips. You both ended up asleep after about half an hour.
*4am*
You suddenly awoke with a sigh. You had dreamt about Daniel oddly breaking up with you. This was really weird to you. You had become very attached to him in such a short amount of time to this very handsome, sweet, and sexy boy. Daniel was still sleeping next to you. You giggled. He was so adorable when he slept. The funniest thing was you were pretty positive you looked like a horse. This thought gave you even more laughter. You left the room to the kitchen with your phone so you wouldn't wake Daniel. You opened the cupboard and got a cup and filled it halfway with some water.
Daniel's POV:
I woke up and I didn't feel Y/N in my arms. I became really sad because I thought she had left me. I went on my phone and saw a bunch of texts from the boys.
*text*
Z(Zach Herron)-DUDE
Ja(Jack Avery)-WHAT
J(Jonah Marais)-ARE YOU
Co(Corbyn Besson)-DOING???
D-What are you talking about
Co-YOUR
Z-SISTER'S
J-BEST
Ja-FRIEND?!?
D-How do you know about her?
Z-Dude she has been all over social media
D-We'll talk about it when I get back...
*end text*
I placed my phone down and laid on my back just thinking.
Y/N POV:
You walked up the stairs after you finished your glass of water. You saw Daniel's eyes were open and he was just lying on his back.
Y/N-Hey(you whispered)
D-Oh good, you're still here. I thought you left me.
Y/N-Never baby.
D-Look Y/N, we have to talk.
Y/N-...