Part 31

Y/N-Ok...Zach I'm trusting you with my whole life right now, in this moment...can I trust you?
Z-I am officially offended
*Both shared a short laugh*
Y/N-Ok...
You told him the whole story. You had nothing to hide. But now you needed a little help from Zach himself.
Y/N-Alright, Zachary, now I just shared what has been eating at me for a couple hours so...I need you to tell all you know. Please?
Z-Ok, well, Dani met Gracie and told us he loved her. We were so excited for him. We couldn't wait to meet her. But there were some complications.
Y/N-Complications...
Z-Yeah. So, when she came here all of us boys caught a bad vibe. But, Daniel seemed so happy we all just let it go. Then we asked how long their relationship had been on going for. They said 3 1/2 weeks. Well, more like she said that. We knew that wasn't true because Daniel would have said something. That's just the way it is, you know?
You just nodded and he explained further.
Z-Anyway, later that day we had invited Logan a couple of his friends and she took it upon herself to invite her friends. *eye roll* We decided not to throw a rager but just to play some truth or dare. Now, we're all underage. But Gracie had just turned 21 so she personally bought some alcohol for this supposed to be "little-get-together". Now, Daniel or Corbs are usually the don't ever drink and drive type. You know... Well, continuing, Daniel was all for it. He chugged how many bottles of beer. And was asking for...things...in front of everyone.
Zach said this through gritted teeth.
Z-It was a loooong night. She slept here. Now this is where the boys and I decided to speak to Daniel. It was getting to be too much. We really didn't want Dani to be this way. It was no longer safe. We spoke up, but it was like he no longer had a voice. It was her speaking for him the whole entire time. For that time...it was like he wasn't even here. I can't describe anything worse happened to him. Unless this wasn't a first time thing. We missed him.
Zach then drifted off into space. And you then left his presence.