Chapter six~

LUKES POV~

Beau was driving me to Bonnies house so I could pick her up. Not gonna lie, I'm nervous as hell. We get there and I pause before I gather the courage to get out. I knocked on he door and stood back waiting for it to slide open. It does and a younger boy, around 11 or 12 years old opens the door. He looks me up and down with half closed eyes, scanning me. I felt really self-conscious even though I was twice his size. "uh hey is Bonnie here?" I ask awkwardly. He just stared at me for a bit longer.

"your from the janoskians? Jai brooks ?" he finally replied."um yes I'm from the janoskians but I'm Luke. Is Bonnie here?"

"why would you want to see her?"

"I'm going on a date with her."

"but she's ugly." I laugh at his last comment. "are you her brother?" I ask. "yep lucky for me. My names Alex by the way." he scoffed rolling his eyes. Attitude... "can I come in?" it's freezing out here. "just go straight up the stairs." Alex told me as he slid through another door. I made my way up the first flight of stairs and then came to a stop. There were multiple staircases branching out into random rooms. I take a guess and find myself in a small living area. "are you an idiot? Its this way." Alex took me up the nearest stairs and I tried not to turn red. He led me to a room at the end of the hall. "this is Bonnies room. I suggest you knock first." he chuckled before running into the living room. I do as he says and knock on the door. "it's open." came a muffled reply and lots of shuffling. I opened the door slowly an looked in. It was really nice. It was reasonably big, white walls, book shelves built into the wall next to the door, a queen size bed with a blue bed spread, a desk in the corner and shelves here and there. Nice. "hey" she smiled, sitting on her bed. "hi. Nice room." I smiled back. She looked nice. She was wearing a black woolen jumper a white singlet some patterned tights and black converse.

"thanks, you can sit down if you want" Bonnie said. I make my way over and sit on her bed. It was surprising comfortable. "how are you?" she asked casually, getting up and putting on makeup, which she doesn't need because she's perfect without it. "good how are you?" I ask. "great! Excited for tonight" she laughed. "you have such a cute laugh" it really is. She goes pink and smiles "aw cute thanks but no." she says. "it's adorable! " I smile at her. She comes and sits next to me and we talk for a while. "it's 4:45 and we have to be there by 5 should we go?" we get up and she says bye to Alex and gives him a kiss on the head and we hop into Beaus car. (he waited that whole time what a nice brother) "I'll sit in the back with you" I say, being very gentleman like and opening the door for her. She curtsied and crawled inside. "Beau we gotta be there really soon. Drive nigga drive!" I shout at him as he turns the car around and heads in the direction of the stadium.

*******

"your tickets please." the scary security man commanded. I handed over our tickets warily. He let us through and I grabbed Bonnies hand tightly so we won't get lost. "were on level 1, section F row 8 seats 10 and 9. Woah how did you get tickets down the bottom?" I ask, confused that she could get such good tickets. "I have my ways" she winked, leading me to our area. I was so hungry, I forgot to have dinner it was already 5:30. "hey Bon you hungry?" I ask casually as we walk past the cafe. "yes! Let's eat"

We both ordered a bucket of chips and a pie and we sat in our seats to start eating. I was just about to take a bite until I felt a tap on my left shoulder.

"sorry to bother you, but are you Luke Brooks from the janoskians?" a girl behind me with long brunette hair asked, batting her fake eyelashes. She was wearing a blue crop top and ripped leggings. One word screamed at me when I saw her 'slut!' "yes that's me" I smiled awkwardly. "do you mind if I have a picture?" she asked sweetly, twirling her hair and smiling through her heavy cake-like makeup. "um sure" as soon as I say it she whipped out her iPhone and pretty much strangled me trying to get a good angle while hugging me. After several shots she said thanks and I turned back to Bonnie who was laughing her head off. "what? It happens all the time" I laugh with her. The game starts and before long, everybody's standing up cheering their teams on.