TAG ME!!!!

Sorry, I just like putting random pics. Btw, I made that pic.

Hey people, these days I feel bored af. I have nothing to do in my crappy phone. It's a iPhone 4. It's so old. But my mum says as long as it works🙄. So i just wanted to request you tag me if your doing a tag. I won't mind. I have nothing to do anyway. I can't go outside cuz every time I go outside, IT RAINS. Today I went to the shops and I decided to wear summer clothes cuz the weather was hot af, but after a while it was raining heavily and I was stuck in the middle of the road, soaking wet. I have no idea why I'm making it look like a story. I just tend to write explaining things deeply. My thumbs are not stopping to type. Im just writing things. This is how bored I am. I have nothing to do. DON'T ASK ME WHY I AM NOT UPDATING MY STORIES. Fine I'll tell you, IM LAZY. I know I just told you that I have nothing to do, but I'm not in the mood for carrying on write my story and I have no idea when I will carry on. I know your are just getting sick of me just talking about random stuff. But that's me. If you don't like this book then get outta here. I don't want anyone to just start hating on the comments section and spoil my day.