Hey. I just wanna talk

Hey guys.
Today I was meant to go school but I had a very bad headache and I felt sick so I didn't go to school. It's Friday today and on Monday the staff at our school said to everyone that they are holding a contest. I wanted to join cuz a few months ago, I got into dance a lot and I wanted to make a dance group so badly for K-pop dances. But because of my shyness I didn't have the courage to ask anyone. Then one of my friends had the same idea and she made a BTS dance group including me. But then I started thinking negative and I left. How stupid of me, right? And I regretted my decision so badly every day. Then I thought that they probably hate me cuz I betrayed them and left the group. I was hopeless. Then my other friend suggest me to do solo. I wanted to do that but school was becoming even more difficult for me. I got really stressed, and you know what? I still am. So I tried to forget about the stress, and remind myself to get into the contest and fill in the form but I kept forgetting and today is the last date. But I didn't come school. So my dream is gone. I'm such a idiot. I don't know if I'm getting upset for a small reason but whenever I try to do something, I just fail. I'm tired of failing all the time. I don't know what to do right now. If you don't mind, can I have some advice?. I don't know what you all think of me. You probably think I'm a cringey, dramatic idiot. I feel so depressed right now. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you and see if you can hopefully give advice.
Bye.