?

I didn't know what to call it so I just put a question mark

Heloooooo, sorry about the previous part, I was a little hype that day. Again, I'm writing this cuz I'm bored. I don't even know what to right. I'll just say some random facts about me:
•I live in flats and I don't even have a table so I'm using a box as one (that was so random)

•my favourite in BTS used to be Jungkook but now I changed to V.

•I like to watch k-drama. WHO KNOWS W? AND STRONG WOMAN: DO BONG SOON?

•I used to bullied in when I was young because I had no friends cuz I was new at a school, and then a sassy girl started bulling me saying I have no friends. She's so dumb. When you are a new student, it's obvious that you have no friends but after you will make some friends, right? She didn't even let me make friends. Then later she forced me to be her best friend cuz she didn't have friends herself. I was literally her servant. I had to follow her wherever she goes. Then I moved to another place and I was finally free.

•My second favourite band is pentagon. The are so cool. I love their songs, runaway and like this.

•I still have a iPhone 4.

•my little sis still likes to watch nursery programmes. Like peppa pig and some other stuff. She's 9 years old now. She must of stopped watching that stuff when she as 5 or something. And my mum calls her a baby. HOW IS SHE A BABY? SHE IS 9 YEARS OLD.

•I love noodles.

•I'm done now