Rules and Regulations

GENERAL GUIDELINES
1) No advertising, and absolutely no spamming the comments.

2) Please be kind, respectful, and courteous to each other.

3) No characters from any fanfiction; only original characters from original stories.

4) Things such as "My character did [this] better"  is both disrespectful and arrogant to others. This will result in a strike.

5) If you receive three strikes, you're banned from participating any further.

6) The password for the form will change every month and randomly moved around in this list. Current Password: Your Favorite Movie

7) Battling, romancing, or killing other players' characters without their consent is forbidden.

8) While doing the above is fine with consent, please keep Mature rated things away.

9) Characters who are eliminated may be brought back by the player upon the shift of location. One can also retire and/or bring in new characters during that interval. All changes must be done at the beginning.

10) Follow our account if you wish to join. It'll help us keep players updated on changes, special events, and the like. 

BOSS BATTLE RULES
1) Overpowered (OP) characters are not allowed in boss battles. This refers to characters that can cause citywide or higher levels of destruction with their powers.

2) Each player can enter four characters for boss battles, but pick only one to use per boss.

3) Character swapping in the middle of boss battles is not allowed.

4) You must work together with your fellow players.

5) If a boss battle begins and you're in the middle of a Lore RP interaction, you must use those same characters in the battle and they cannot be changed.