(Casual) The Argentium Fleet

The King of the Elves once expressed a desire to find out more about the world surrounding his kingdom

The King of the Elves once expressed a desire to find out more about the world surrounding his kingdom. Most of the lands on the continent had already been explored, and so he sponsored a guild of mariners to take a galleon and sail to the north, their mission being to seek out new lands. These seamen quickly made preparations and soon sailed off, eager for the thrill of discovery and adventure.

It has been several years since then, and not a word has ever been heard of the ship. It has been widely accepted that the ship—swift and mighty—has fallen victim to the rages of the ocean. It has become somewhat of a new legend: the ship that went and never returned.

Distrustful of the rumors, the Elven King organized a second expedition. This second expedition consists of 9 of the king's finest galleons, crewed by only the best sailors, and armed with high quality weapons. Dubbed the "Argentium Fleet," they have been charged with two missions:

Explore the northern seas and the lands that lay in its waters
and
Investigate the whereabouts of the First Expedition

Going along with the Argentium Fleet are a handful of brave heroes who were hired by the Elven King to aid and protect the Second Expedition. Your character is a part of this group.

While grand adventures may await on the horizon, everyone can take their time and relax on the voyage. Each galleon has been provided with a portal system that allows you to teleport from one ship to another.

The rest of the details we leave in your capable imaginations. 

We wish you good luck on your quest!
The Masters of Transience