Wab to Yoga (lol jk nope)

So began the Wab journey. He set off and started walking down the street. He was admiring the nature until he could find the absolute perfect spot to go and get super lit. There it was.....an empty dumpster. Lil' Wabbit ran over and hopped inside the dumpster. "WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" He screamed. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMYGODWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" He was in the dumpster now. He took his phone and set a timer so he wouldn't be gone too long. The song that the timer would go off as was Gucci Gang. He reached deep in his ear and pulled out a stick. He lit it on fire and smokkkkeeedd. Now da hollle world lookd like rain bow!!¡ it soooouuu perrtty! Lil' Wabbit spend the whole rest of the night in that dumpster and he didn't go home until next year. His momoi just thought that the yoga teacher held them a little late cause they weren't finished. His yoga teacher found him and then said "you have to come to yoga class next time" Lil' Wab sayd "no" yog teech sayd "then perish" and punch Lil' Wab in his face and runned away.

THE END