Trixya- Surprise

Trixie POV
I woke up on the tour bus for what feels like the hundredth time. Tour has been fun and all, but I wish I was back home. I miss sleeping in my own bed. I miss cooking for myself. Most of all, I miss Katya. I miss her laugh, I miss her smoker's breath, I miss her hugs and kisses. Yeah, we call, text, and FaceTime very frequently, but it's not the same. I wanna see her in person. I'm also worried since she's had real trouble with her sobriety lately. She hasn't been on social media a lot. Katya hasn't even been in drag. I was told what city we were going to next, but right now I don't care. As I scroll through my social medias, I see pictures of Katya in drag with Bianca Del Rio. Wait, she's in drag! Holy fuck, that's awesome! I'm so proud of her.

I noticed the city they are in is the same one I'm going to. This made me even happier. I get to see my favorite Russian whore! Speak of the devil, she's calling me right now. "Hello?"

"Hey, Tracy." I laughed at the nickname.

"Sup, Barbara. What are you up to?" I spoke low since there were a few others who were still sleeping.

"Nothing much, but I have news. I finally feel comfortable in drag again. I'm also going to star in Bianca's new Hurricane Bianca movie!"

I already knew this, but decided to act surprised to give her the support she needs. "Oh my God, really? That's awesome! I'm proud of you."

"Thanks, Trix. I knew you'd be." She paused, but I heard talking in the background. "Hey, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later, ok?"

"Ok, I'll be here. Have fun, Katya." She hung up and I sighed. My phone vibrated. I looked and saw Bianca texted me.

Bianca: Hey, girl. I overheard your conversation. She really misses you, it's not even funny. She's not being herself like usual.

Trixie: I miss her too. It's not the same. I feel alone even though I'm surrounded by others.

Bianca: Where are you going next for your tour?

Trixie: Actually, I'm gonna be in the same town where you are, why?

Bianca: Bitch, I'm gonna bring Katya to your venue so you can see each other!

Trixie: You would do that?

Bianca: If it makes you both happy, then yes. Now I have to go, so be ready for us later.

Trixie: I will, thanks Bianca.

~Time Skip~
Katya's POV
So after we got done for the day, Bianca told me that she was taking Adore and I to a club down the road. "We don't have gigs, do we?"

"No, bitch, we're just going to have fun." Bianca said as Adore walked over.

"Should we just stay in drag?" She asked. I nodded, might as well. It would just take too long to de-drag and then go.

When we got to the club, I noticed a queen just finished. I walked over and joined the crowd, waiting for the next queen to arrive. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Bianca with an alcoholic beverage. "No thanks, I'm cutting back." Usually I'm worried on how I'd make it through the day without relapsing. Not right now. I know Adore and Bianca wouldn't force me. I can also focus on Trixie. My heart skipped a beat just thinking about her. I miss her so much. I wish I could see her.

"And now welcome back to the stage, Trixie Mattel!" It was like Satan heard my prayers. Out walked my beautiful life sized Barbie. I took me a few seconds to realize she was performing Read U Wrote U. This made me smirk.

I was frozen in place. I couldn't move. I regret it because I want to jump into her arms. "Don't worry, Katya. She still has to do Kitty Girl with the other queens. You'll have your chance then." Of course, Bianca can read me like a book. Although, at least she's paying attention, some what.

I heard another track play, it was Kitty Girl. Trixie, Shangela, Kennedy Davenport, and Bebe Zahara Benet came on stage.

Holy Trinity K Bonnet! That was amazing! Everyone around me is going wild. All four of them collected tips and went backstage, but Trixie stayed to get more since a lot more people liked her.

I took this as a chance to yell for her. "Trixie!" Wait, I'm stupid, everyone is calling for her. I'll just jump and wave.

Trixie's POV
Shangela came back out to get me. I waved out to the crowd. I almost walked back, but Shangela pulled me back over. "Trixie, you aren't leaving for awhile."

"You aren't making any sense." I don't even see Katya. So there is no point in staying.

"Ok, then I guess you don't wanna see Katya." Wait, what? She took a microphone. "Hey, can y'all part like the Red Sea? I think Trixie and Katya would want to see each other." Everyone followed Shangela's instructions and Katya ran over. She climbed the stairs and we embraced each other. The audience went wild.

When I partially got out of the hug, I saw Katya was crying. I didn't realize I was too, until I felt a tear running down my face. Bianca and Adore came on stage as well. I brought them backstage with me so we could have more privacy. "I missed you so much. It hurt so bad to not be able to see you." She told me.

"I missed you too. But I stayed strong for you. That strength helped me win." She laughed and hugged me again. "Thanks for coming, Katya."

"I couldn't miss it for the world, Trix." We shared a smile.

"I love you, Katya." Just like any other time I've said it, my heart beats faster.

"I love you too. Can I have a small kiss, momma?" By small kiss, we mean a small make out session. After we pulled back, I had to say something cheesy.

"Mmm, your dad was right." She laughed from the reference.

"You fucking whore!" We laughed together and I felt so happy. I can tell we both needed this. I know I did.