24

I frowned as Jimin spread himself across my bed. "Yah," I shout at him, clearly annoyed. "You can't just come barging into someone's room and get your dirty germs everywhere."

Jimin sits up and smiles. Gosh, his smiles just makes me wanna melt. I look away and walk over to my bed. "Can't I sleep here?" He asks.

"No." I reply quickly as I take off my earrings. He watches me and takes a deep breathe. "What," I say as if a statement.

"You don't have the necklace anymore?" I look at him confused. "I'm guessing you don't know about it then," he sighs, laying back down.

I sit on the edge of my bed. "What necklace."

"The one I got you for your first birthday we had together. And from that point on, every birthday you had after that, I would buy a charm and add it onto the necklace," he says.

I smiled at the thought of the gesture. Too bad I don't have it anymore. "Well, I have no idea where it is now." Maybe I should find it?

"Clearly," he mocks. Jimin scrambles towards my pillows and snuggles up under my sheets.

"Park Jimin!" I screech. "Get out. Sleep in your own bed."

"I don't have one here," he pouts.

I smack his arm and attempt to push him off the bed but he was too heavy and stubborn. "You can't sleep here."

"Why not?" He shrugs.

After a while of silence, I finally stood up and grunted, "Fine. I'll sleep on the floor."

Jimin pulls my wrist back suddenly, jerking me back. I wince as I quickly pull my wrist back– it was still in pain from before.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Chaerin–" he quickly reacts, jumping off the bed and to me.