38

"Jiminie!" They all shout as they attack him with hugs and kisses. How adorable, they are.

Taehyung frowns as he watches them. "What about me. Did y'all forget about me?"

Wrong decision to say that, just saying. They all turned their heels to Taehyung and made more forceful moves on him. Don't ask.

Taehyung, barely able to breathe, stuck out his hand towards me for help. I take his hand, laughing at their bond. "You guys must be really close."

One of them looked at me with a confused look. "Chaerin, what do you mean by that? You act like you've never met us before."

Jungkook puts a hand on him and sighs, "Hoseok hyung, it's okay. Jimin and Taehyung hyung will explain to us soon."

-

After telling them everything, I feel somehow relieved. They all understood well on their own and I was grateful for that.

"Thanks for cooperation," Taehyung says with a smile.

"Chaerin," Jimin begins. "I'll introduce you to them." I nod as he points to a tall boy– taller than the rest, "This is Kim Namjoon. He's the most mature out of us all, yet don't let his gentleness get to you, he can break every single thing in your house within the first 2 minutes."

"I would argue back, but it's quite true," he smiles sheepishly.

Taehyung speaks up, gesturing to a shorter boy next to Namjoon. "And this," he says proudly, "is our genius Suga, or Min Yoongi. You can just call him Yoongi though."

"I like to sleep," Yoongi adds in, slightly bowing.

"And this is our bright and positive Hoseok," Jimin introduces, as the boy wiggles his whole body and dances around. "He's a good dancer, ya know."

"I'll introduce myself," a brown haired boy spoke, stepping forward. "I'm Kim Seokjin– you can call me Mr. Worldwide Handsome, Pink Princess Jin, and–"

"You can just call him Jin," Jimin cuts him off. "Hyung, just because she lost her memories, doesn't mean you can fill her head up with lies," he scolds, turning to Jin.

Jin's eyes widened, feeling offended as rage washed over him. "Yah! Park Jimin! Come here you punk–"