OUAT Chapter 13

Lily's POV

With everything happened for few days now that there are midwife visit my mom but i could not help myself but feel something very off off about her. She tols me that her name is Zelena. Anyway, I go to Granny's cafe to order myself ice tea, when Killian come in and order himself rum. He wave and come to me. He sit across from me and he said "are you ok?" in sign language. I told him "no I'm not, cause i could not help but there was something very off about Zelena the midwife." in sign language. We both talk for few moment before i told him that i have to go to sheriff station. He said "goodbye, Swan". I told him "goodbye, Survivor". While I'm at sheriff station, my dad video chat and he told me that wicked witch is here. I ended our call and get on my motorcycle and go to forest and find my dad on the ground. I help him get up and he explained what happened to me in sign language. I told him where are your sword, and he told me that it weird thing that his sword is gone. He told me "how are things going with Killian?" in sign language. I told him that we just talk this morning. We go to apartment and I put my motorcycle in the garage, not "garage bag"!! Emma show up and told me "where are neal???" in sign language. I told her "I don't know!!!" in sign language. I go to my room and sit on my bed and sighs. My mom enter and told me "are you ok?" in sign language. I told her "I dont know." in sign language. She told me "is it about Neal?" in sign language. I told her "kind of, yeah, cause i think he hated me back in Neverland." in sign language. She told me "don't worry, if he does show up and say bad thing about you, please don't fight him." in sign language.

Oh wow, Snow White get over protective of her daughter.

-Lily Rhyme