Chapter 4

*Darcy's POV*

I woke up, to find Liam next to me, topless! Wow, he has nice abbs. I literally had to peel my eyes away from him. I stared at his face admiring his features.

"Like what you see?" He smirked. His eyes were still shut. "It's rude to stare" He opened his eyes and looked at me. I blushed and Zayn came flying into the room.

"WAKKEEE UP!!! Pancakes are ready!" He shouted and ran out.

Liam groaned but I got straight up. I was still wearing the clothes from yesterday so I asked Liam if he had some clothes I could borrow and he gave me a shirt, which was gigantic on me, and I stayed in my shorts.

I sprinted down the stairs and was sat at the table before Louis could say 'CARROTS!"

"Damn girl, your quick!" Harry said. I smiled at him and all the other boys raced down to get a seat. Harry placed the pancakes on the table and I gobbled the 1st one down. I went back for more. They were delicious.

"Mmmmm, Harry these are the best!" I said, applauding him. He did a bow.

I smothered my pancakes in Nutella and kept on eating. (I love pancakes with Nutella!!!)

"God, you eat a lot!" Zayn commented and Liam agreed.

"Probably could eat more then Niall!" I scoffed. I did eat a lot, I was slim and curvy in the right places and definitely was not fat, not sure why though, I love my food!

"You wanna a bet!" Niall shouted, his Irish accent ringing through the kitchen. "I bet I can eat more pancakes then you."

We split all the pancakes in half. Harry made lots of pancakes so their was enough for the two of us to have a eating contest.

"3...2...1...GO!" Louis screeched.

I took my time eating, I knew I would get full if I eat really fast. Unlike me, Niall just stuffed his face.

Niall was ahead of me by one pancake and there were 2 left. He let out a long groan.

"Come on Niall, getting full?" I teased him. I stuffed the 2nd last pancake in my mouth catching up with Niall. We were drawing and we both stuffed the last one in our mouths and swallowed.

"DONE!" We screamed at the same time.

"And it is a draw!" Harry said, lifting both our arms.

"You've met your match Niall!" Liam teased him.

"Well done Darcy, I'm impressed." Niall said, giving me a hug.

I smiled at everyone and went to sit down on the sofa.

I felt sooo full and bloated. I let out a long sigh and patted my belly. Niall dropped down next to me and groaned.

We both slouched on the sofa next to eachother like pigs. We heard a camera shutter going off and saw Liam with his phone in his hand.

"Whats your twitter name babe?" He asked.

"Darcy123" I replied. "Ooops!" I put my hands to my mouth and felt my phone buzz.

Liam tagged me in a picture with Niall sat next to eachother, looking like pigs and put it on Twitter! I going to kill him. I shot his a death glare and got up to run after him. He ran away and ran up the stairs. I jumped onto his back and we went flying towards the ground.

"Owwww" We both groaned. I got up and rubbed my head, giving Liam a hand. We went back downstairs and jumped onto the sofa.

"What do you want to do today Darcy?" Liam asked.

"Ummmmm, don't mind"

"How about we go shopping?" Zayn asked.

"Yeahh, then go to Nando's for Lunch?" Niall asked. Zayn and Niall getting excited.

"Yeah that would be great!" We all said togeather.

This was gonna be such a good day.

*Liam's POV*

She looked excited to go shopping with us.

"Can we just go to my house so I can get changed and grab some money?" She asked.

"Yeah sure, but don't bother bring money" Louis replied.

A look of confusion flickered across her face.

"How am I meant to buy stuff then?" She asked.

"We pay" we said togeather.

"That's not fair on your guys, I will feel so guilty!" She said.

"Tough, I will pay for everything!" Liam said, poking my nose.

I pouted at him and gave my best puppy eyes.

"It's not going to work!" He said, covering his eyes.

I laughed at him and sat on his lap, whilst we were on our way to my house. (There were not enough seats in the car.)

***************************************************************************************

Sorry, that was a crappie chapter. But... Things will get heated up, promise!!!

***************************************************************************************