Chapter 6

*Darcy's POV*

We went to Nando's. Things were a little awkward at the table between Niall and Liam. I'm not sure why, probably just a disagreement betweem them. I excused myself to go the the bathroom. Liam said he needed to go aswell. We were outside the bathrooms when Liam grabbed my wrists and I spun round to him.

"Darcy?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah Liam?" I said.

"I just needed to tell you something"

"Go on" I said.

"Well, I don't know how to put this but... When I first saw you, I fell in love. I never really believed in love at first sight but that's what happened when I saw you. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and have the kindest personalitly. I just love everything about you. Umm well, do you want to go out with me?" He said.

I felt butterflies in my tummy and I smiled at him. He is the sweetest guy I know.

"Liam, you know I felt the same about you. And of course, I would love to go out with you!" I said. Quickly wiping away a tear that was rolling down my face. He pulled me close into a hug and whispered in my ear "I love you Darcy"

"I love you to Liam" I pulled away and went up on my toes. Our face came closer and closer. I shut my eyes and Liams lips slowly collided with mine. We kissed, slowly but passionately. I felt fireworks going of inside me. I've never felt like this before.

We both pulled away and looked into eachother's eyes.

I no longer needed the toilet so we just walked back to our table. Hand in hand.

"Uhh Liam, you have some lipgloss on your lips." Harry said, muffling a laugh.

"No, no I don't" Liam said wiping his lips and going a bright red. I blushed and looked down as everyone stared at us.

*************************************************************************

So, what do you think of Liam and Darcy?

What about Darcy and Niall?

dundundun!

**************************************************************************