Blood Spilling Everywhere

Chapter 19

~Nova's POV~

"Why would she do that to you?" Genesis whispered quietly, her eyes filled with tears. She was there with me, she knew what happened. She knows everything.
My little sister was there.
"She doesn't want me to do something." I heard myself murmur, sparks shooting up my arm as Xavier gripped my hands.
"Neither do I." Xavier whispered, his thumbs rubbing against the backs of my hands.

"I have no choice." I choked out, looking up to reveal everything to my squad. "It's them or me."

"We understand." Lyric said softly, stepping forward. "I'd chose you too."
Seven also stepped forward, followed by Genesis and Jaxon. "We would all choose you."
I looked over at Xavier and smiled grimly. "You are the only one who doesn't get it."

"Kids! You are killing kids!"

"They aren't kids Zay! My god you don't get it?! These twins are as old as you and I, they are turning 17 tomorrow with me and have learned of their own prophecy, to kill me. I have no choice! I don't want to die!"

"I don't want them to die!" He snapped back at me, his blue eyes turning black. "They don't deserve it!"
My face twisted with confusion, pain, and disappointment.
"And I do?.."

"Nova, that's not what-"

"That's exactly what you meant!" I yelled, running from my room and down the stairs. I'm leaving today.

I don't care what he thinks.

Nova. Please don't. Ocean whined, struggling to hold me back.
Don't do this. You don't know the outcome.

I don't care! I spat, venom dripping off every word. I have no choice! And with that I shut her out.

There was a small whimper from the living room, making me half instantly in place. I turned my head to see Felix staring up at me, tears in his eyes. "Momma?"

"I'll be back baby boy. Take care of daddy for me, okay?" I said softly, ruffling my hands through his soft hair. He stared up at me with those crystal blue eyes, they looked so much like Xavier. Which is quite funny since Lex here isn't our child.
"I love you."

"I love you too momma." He murmured, wrapping his arms around me tightly. "Promise me you'll come back."

"I promise Lex. Always." I planted a kiss on his forehead and chuckled, pulling him tight against me. "I love you baby."

"I know. I love you too momma."
So I let him go, watching my son run off to play with his friends.

I turned back around to see my whole squad behind me, determination in their eyes. "We're ready."

A few hours into our road trip and we were almost there.

I could feel it in my veins.

You're psychotic. Ocean spat, her eyes darkening.
Says the wolf who tortured me by making me remember all the abuse and rape. I spat back.
She drives me insane half the time.

As we neared the pack lands I could feel my group huddle up closer behind me, almost touching each other. We were stronger together.
I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my group to death.
The closer I got, the brighter my elemental mark was glowing. I could feel energy running through my entire body, my eyes turned into that electric, neon blue color.
My whole group's eyes changed and their tattoos also lit up.
We were ready.