•please•

————————————-
word count~ 2027
————————————-
"it's okay taehyung, i'm right here. everything's gonna be okay now, i-"

"JUNGKOOK! JU-JUNGKOOK!"
jungkook felt him self being splashed with water. he actually thought taehyung didn't get taken that everything was okay.. but he just got back into reality.

"jungkook wake up! taehyung is gone,"

jungkook winced standing up, he wiped his tears realizing what needed to be done,
"we ne- AH," he fell over a bit "we need to go find him. i know his s-scent,"

the pack looked at each other covered in dirt, and nodded their heads. they all shifted not bothering to take of their shirts which ripped apart and fell to the ground.

jungkook shifted into the jet black furred wolf and shook his fur. "were going to find him. no matter what it takes."

-

taehyung's perspec.

"let go of me! my mate will find you! he's a killer alpha that knows my scent!" ugh. i knew they wouldn't listen to me. he would find me right?

"shut up you weakling. you're not going back to him nor will he find you. you're ours now, staying here with us. you will learn our ways of doing things and live here,"

"I WILL NOT! I LIVE WITH JEON JUNGKOOK AND HIS PACK!" how dare these men think i'm going to join them?

"hmm.. then you'll starve. leave him," the person standing in front of me waved his hand towards me to a few guards and everyone walked away except for the guards by the door.

god, please find me jungkook..

-
no ones perspec.

jungkooks feet were on fire with that sweet caramel-vanilla scent of taehyung filling his nose as he ran. some of the memebers were a little behind but jungkook knew they would catch up.

"hurry! what if they're hurting him!"

"ah we're running as fast as we can!" namjoon replied, it was true, they were all running their top speeds towards whoever took taehyung.

-

since they we're running so fast, they weren't watching their feet beneath them. or should i say the tree roots beneath them. yoongi's paw had hit one and sent him tumbling to the ground whining.

"yoongi-ah!! are you okay??" jimin was always very worried of his mate. everyone slowed down and ran back to yoongi to make sure he was alright.

"i'm fine.. "

yoongi stood back up shaking himself off and started running back with the group.

in just a few minuets of running, they came across a medium sized building that was over flowing with the scent of taehyung.

"he's in here. i can smell him," jungkook told the others.

"i'm going inside. i can sense guards by the door. some of you need to stay out here and keep watch while some follow me,"

hoseok and yoongi followed jungkook while namjoon, jin, and jimin stayed behind all spreading out to keep watch.

"stop. i can head someone crying," the 3 wolves paused and lifted their heads.

they could hear soft cries coming from inside the building then words;