4

I appeared in the Malfoy Manor fireplace.

Malfoy and his friend, Blaise Zabini who was also staying here, were sitting on the couches talking.

Malfoy ran to me immediately when he saw the tears running down my face.

"Riddle? What happened?" Zabini asked.

"T-they did it. The O-Order killed them."

Tears were running down my face. all of my best friends went behind my back and killed what they thought were my parents for no reason, then blamed my real father on it trying to pit me against him.

"Get her father." Malfoy ordered. "Who did they kill?"

"The Order killed the Grangers! Then they said they had to because they were under the influence of the Imperius Curse, which were placed on them by death eaters, ordered by the Dark Lord."

I was bawling when my father walked in.

He saw crying nd ran up to me.

I hugged him tightly.

"I will make the Order pay for what they have done to my daughter. " he said, after I calmed down and told them all every detail.

"I might be able to help with that." I said.

he raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I may or may not have pretended to believe them, lied, said I was staying with  friend to blow off some steam. I may or may not still be held in their high esteem."

his eyes opened wide like saucers.

"'Mione that's brilliant!"

"I know."

I smirked.

"Shut up."
-
ONE WEEK LATER
-
I was getting the dark mark today!

but in a discreet place, obviously so I don't blow my cover.
I walked up to my father, full in death eater robes at a meeting.

I pulled off the hood, but not the mask, and swiped my black hair to one side.

My father put his wand on my pulse point and I felt a calming sensation.

I closed my eyes.

There was collective gasps.

I opened my eyes, alert, my wand in my hand.

"Don't worry, princess. As the heir, your dark mark was bound to stray from tradition."

He handed me a mirror.

The mark that was on neck was not the same as all other Dark Marks were.

The skull was an open book and the snake was a rose. The book said "De domo tenebris"  which I knew was Latin for "Descendant of the dark"

I smiled.

"I love it." I whispered.

I hugged him and when I pulled back and took off my mask. The death Eaters did the same.