11 (Dedicated To @hayley139 and @XxGranger_DangerxX)

I woke up expecting to see the drawn curtains of my Hogwarts bed but was instead met with my room at Malfoy Manor and my boyfriend standing over me with a bucket of water in his hands.

"I can explain," he tries.

"Ha! Veritas."

"I wanted revenge for the week before Hogwarts." He blurted, then his hand flew to his mouth.

"Okay. You won't get it Malfoy." I said, smirking.

"Oh really?"

"Yes Really."

"Whatever, Little Miss Perfect." He scoffed.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Little Miss Perfect, Gryffindor Princess, Know-It-All, Beaver." He went to laugh but saw her face. "Mia?"

"No. It is Hermione Gemina Catherine Bea Nyx Athena Riddle. Not Hermione Granger. She is all those things you said. Not me."

"Look, it was just a joke" he tried.

"Please leave." I say.

He bows his head and leaves.

I put on a light green Quidditch jersey from when my father was in school "Riddle" across the back, black leggings, green socks, and a black Hogwarts hoodie.

When going into breakfast, I ignore Draco, who's eyes bore into me but instead enjoy my waffle. We were kidnapping Kingsley today!

Cassiopeia walked in. Her blonde hair fell to her breastline with green dyed tips with silver eyes. She wore a black crop top, ripped green skinny jeans, green converse, and a black and green flower crown.

I smile at her as she sits across from me.

"Hey Mia what's up?" Cassi asks.

I hear a slight noise to the left of me, where Draco is sitting.

"Nothing but uh, does it smell like updog to you?"

She shrugged.

Draco asked "What's updog?"

"Nothing. What's up with you?"

Cassi sent Orange Juice flying through the room.

Narcissa walked in.

"Cassiopeia Malfoy! That was very unladylike like now apologize to Mia and your brother."

"Sorry mother, Mia, and Malfoy." She still hasn't exactly gotten used to calling her brother by his name.

He scowled at her.

I brightened as my father walked in.

"Today?" I asked.

He nodded, smiling greatly.

"Yesss!" Me and Cassi chanted.

Draco looked confused. I scowled at him.

He of all people should know that I hate Hermione Granger. I never want to hear that name again. Unfortunately, I still have to be her at school. Where my boyfriend bullies me. I was hoping to get some relief of that but was pounded with it on the first day.

After I finished my breakfast, I ran to the training room and punched a bag switching between John Maluney and Gabriel Iglesias in the background. (Two Great Commideans RECOMMEND)

After about a couple hours, I changed from a punching bag to a dummy set, practicing a new spell I created.

"Defensionis et offensionis" I practiced, about ten times but it didn't work.