Chapter 1: Start Of A New Life

*Rosaline's POV*

'' Be quiet Jason, you're going to wake her up.''

'' Ah, shut up Tony, I won't.''

SPLASH !

Stupid Dimwitz.

'' Im going to kill you both !'' I yelled at them while they just laughed at me, while leaving the room.

'' Stupid brothers making me get out of my stupid bed with stupid cold water'' I mumbled to myself. Seems like i have to wake up now. I sighed.

I did my business in the restroom and went to my closet. It was hot outside so i decided on a pair of jean shorts with a white 5SOS flowy shirt along with my white converse. I put on my feather necklace my mom gave me on my 10th birthday, I let my hair dry to its natural wavy state, and put my bangs to the side. I got my phone and put it on my back pocket and went downstairs.

'' Nice shower ?'' Jason said with a smirk on his face. I scowled.

'' Ha ha, very funny, pigfart.'' I glared at him. Jason and Tony laughed. I went over and kissed my mom on the cheeck.

'' Morning ma.'' I said sitting down on the counter.

'' Morning Rosie.'' she said as she gave me a plate full of pancakes, eggs, hashbrowns, and bacon. Ah, just how i like it. Tony leaned over and grabbed a piece of bacon from my plate.

'' Hey give that back doucheface !'' I said trying to get my bacon.

'' Nope.'' He said with a smirk, popping it into his mouth.

'' Jerk.'' I mumbled, continuing to eat.

'' So are y'all excited for your first day of school ?'' my mom said to us, with a smirk.

''No.'' I said. See I have a short-temper, and i would like it if nobody pissed me off in the first day.

''Yes!'' Jason and Tony exclaimed. '' A lot of hot girls there, sign me up !' Both of them said while high-fiveing each other.

''Typical.'' I said while rolling my eyes., And we are going to be late, bye mom.'' I said giving my mom a kiss, and grabbing my backpack.

''Bye mom !'' the boys said.

''Bye !'' she yelled back.

We decided to take Tony's car since he was practically the first one to run out the door.

* 10 minutes later*

We arrived at the school, and I stared at the school's sign,

RedBurd High School. What kind of person names a school like that ?

Tony parked in an empty space, which was lucky for us since it was practically full.

As he turned off the car, Tony yelled '' Stop !'' before we even had a chance to get out.

''What ?'' Jason and I said.

'' Let's all get out at the same time, so we'll look like those famous celebrities that step off the limos for the grammys!'' he exclaimed with a wide grin going to his face.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, Tony would be the type to say that.

As we got out, people were staring, huh, seems like Tony was right .