Chapter 2:Jack

*Rosalie's POV*

Tears Sprung to my eyes. I ran to my mom's room where she was laying down, reading a book. 

'' Mom ! Mom ! Mom !!'' I yelled at her, jumping in her bed.

How childish of me. note the sarcasm.

''What is it honey ?'' She said, laughing slightly.

''Jack and the rest of them are coming momma !'' I squealed.

''Oh, I knew already hun, I talked to the them and their parents.'' She said with a smirk.

''Oh, well Im going to call them, bye !' I said with joy as I ran out of the room.

I got my phone and dialed Jack's #.

After the second ring, he answered.

''Rosie!'' He said. I screamed.

''Oh my god, your coming !'' I yelled in the phone. He chuckled.

''Yeah I am. I wanted to surprise you but I was so excited, I told you.'' He said, probably smiling.

''You cannot believe how much I have missed you and Leila'' I said.

''Yeah, I missed you too, she's with me right now.'' he said. Out of nowhere I heard yelling and grunts.

''Rosie !'' Leila screamed.

''Leila !'' I screamed back, laughing.

''How are you ? Have you met any cute boys yet ? What about Jason & Tony ? Are they okay ? Is Momma Julia okay ?'' she said, swarming me with questions. I laughed.

''Whoa, calm down. I'm okay, Everyone's okay actually.'' I said to her.

''Have you met any cute guys ?'' she said. If she was here, I would have imagined her with a smirk plasted on her face.

''Ummm.....'' I said, uncomfortably. I've met some, like Kyle, but ......

''Oh my god, so you have !'' she squealed.

''Kinda'' I said. One last time, I heard grunting and yelling.

''Sorry about Leila, she's been crazy since you left.'' Jack said making me laugh.

''It's okay, so when are you coming ?'' I asked, with a smile on my face.

''Like arriving ? Probably next week on Wednesday.'' he said.

''That's great, Is Leila coming with you ? Wait, who exactly is coming ?'' I said.

''It's me, little Sophia, Connor, Austin, and of course Leila.'' he said and laughed as I heard Leila scream through the phone, making me laugh.

''Aww,my little Sophia is coming ! I haven't seen her, I mis her so much.'' I said, remembering her long brown hair always up in pigtails, and those amazing breath-taking hazel/green eyes of hers. I had a soft spot for her.

''But where are y'all going to be staying ?" I said in a worry tone.

''Relax, mom. Momma Julia talked to my mom and dad and offered to let us stay at your house.'' he said.

''Haha, very funny Jack, anyways so I'll see you guys next week on Wednesday ?'' I said.

''Yeah, Can't wait to see you !'' Leila screamed as I laughed.

''But seriously, we've really missed you a lot Rosaline. With your carefree smile that never fails to dissapoint anyone, those blue-radiant eyes that are always filled with beauty and happiness. Your amazing chesnut-brown hair that makes me swoon. All those little that don't matter to you, matter to me because I l-''