peace

"Why don't you give me some peace, Jones?" I said while answering his homework he needs to pass since whether he is late, not in class, in detention or sleeping.

I don't know what the heck is he doing for not attending class? Gang activities?! IDC.

"No way. I can only give you is captivity and desire." I glared at him and I saw him chuckling while staring at me without helping me!

I got a book and I threw it at him but his reaction time was fast enough so it didn't land on his face where I want it to be.

"Nice try, babe." He chuckled mocking me but I just ignore him.

"Jones, what page is your chem homework?" I asked him and no one's anwering. I looked at him and I saw him asleep. Wow, Jones.

I stared at him asleep and he is sure an art and a breath taker. I admit he's gorgeous like super not to mention his kisses. He's almost perfect but his personality sucks.

I am still figuring out my feelings but I already consider him as someone special to me.
I am confused. I don't know how to handle feelings. I don't do feelings.

He's trouble and bad. He smokes and parties hard. I suddenly remember how violent the other gangs are the Ghoulies and the Lion which is Chuck's gang and the Ghoulies. 

We're in a library and it's already 4:30 pm. I still have a lot activities to cope up with so I also answered mine.

"Hmmm." I woke up alone feeling tired in the library and it was so dark and the lights were dim. I stood up on my chair to see that he is not here anymore.

Wow, did he leave me? My heels are echoing in the library and there were no people around in this room. Doesn't the librarian see me or my friends find me?

What time is it anyway? I looked at my watch and I gasped, "Oh no, we have a sleepover at Cheryl's."

We're gonna help her and his brother prepare their first ever party in Thornhill since it didn't happen the moment we arrived because her mom and nana were there. So next week is the day, but we're still planing.

I opened my phone and I see messages from Betty, Cheryl and Kevin. And Jason.

Cheryl:

WRU? WRU?

HELLO?

We need you here, dumb cow!

Are you sucking Jones' face?!

Omg. Did you just ditch us?!

Jason is asking where are you.

Jason's worried.

He's been bugging me babe! Annoying twin alert! He needs a party planner!

Hmmpp!

Betty:

Hey, Cheryl's mad.

Heeeey.

We can't contact Jug too. Are you together?

Reply ASAP. We're so worried, Vee.

Kevin:

Where is the raven-haired gurl?

Gurrrl, wer you at?

Hmmmm. I guess you are with Jones?

Making a baby?

Jason:

Princess, are you in distress?

Suddenly, Jughead snatched my phone away and he suddenly read Jason's msg. He smirked then he said, "He has a crush on you. That womanizer." He said seriously and he looked at me.

"He's just worried, I guess?" I said because it's the truth. We've been friends since.

"I can see how they want girls, babe. They are my friends." He said and just raise a brow.

"Hmmm. No. We're just friends besides he has a thing with your half-sister, Polly." I declared because that's the truth but he didn't answer me.

"Uhmm. Where's the librarian?" I asked him and he just shrugged. I walked to find the librarian but she's long way gone.

I faced him again, "Let's go? I'm done with your homeworks. Drop me by Cheryl's."

"There's no way out, Veronica. It's just the two of us. We're locked." He simply said chuckling like it is not a big deal!

We're locked?!!! I can't be here with him.

"What?! Are you kidding me?" I asked bewildered as he just smirked