Jisung ♡ Oneshot

A big thank you to nctarmy1010 ! For requesting! I'm really thankful because this user knew exactly how they wanted their Oneshot so its easier for me and they were really sweet so thank you so much for requesting!!~ 💖

~~~

《Jealous! Jisung x Reader》

((SO MUCH FLUFF IM CRYING HES SO CUTE I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHH))

Your POV

I leave the gates of my school looking around for my boyfriend and spot him in the distance walking to the street towards his dorm, 'eh? First he ignores my hello in class today, then he doesn't wait for me as usual when we go home? What is going on with him today?' I mutter under my breath and start jogging towards him.

I start catching up to him and decide to make sure he can't escape me "OPPAAA!" I scream, as I run towards him and threw him into a bear hug

Jisung doesn't move from how he was walking on the street, he didn't utter a word nor did he move from his initial position, still holding his bag over his shoulder with the other hand in this Jean pocket.

Jisung tilts his head down to look at me and I tilt my head to look back up to him and I'm face to face with a seemingly upset Jisung.

"hmm? Jagi? What's wrong are you okay? You ignored me today and you didn't wait for me at the gates like usual so you could walk me home" I ask him gently placing my hands on his cheeks so I could look at him properly, his face stays still and blank for a second before he ends up looking down at his shoes.

"What's wrong? Is there something bothering you Jisung?" I ask him tilting my head a bit under his so he could look at me when I said it.

He lets out an exaggerated sigh "Ah jinjja" he sighs out throwing his head back, trying to avoid eye contact and lets out a low grumble muttering a few sentences so I couldn't hear it.

"Jisung, nothings gonna get better if all you do is mumble and not tell me anything. If you wanna solve a problem you gotta cooperate." I remove my hands from his cheeks and onto my hips, lightly scolding him

"It's just that..." he lets out a sigh and ruffles his hair with both hands placing his bag down on the pavement "it's just that..." he continues dragging his hands down from his hair to his face "it's just what Jisung." I say folding my arms as he looks down at me and brings his big hands down to pinch my cheeks "it's just that I...in recess. I heard you talking to your friends about... a boy on instagram... and I thought it was as me for a sec but. Yeah.." he steps forward looking at me in the eyes and pinching my cheeks as he explains it hesitantly.

And being the person I am, I let out a laugh and just giggle like crazy, my face flushing to a faded shade of dusty rose, I hug him and Jisung's face flushes a deep shade of red. completely embarrassed and confused on why I just laughed at him.

He lets out an exaggerated sigh and rests his chin on the top of my head and hugs back "Ah jinjja why're you laughing at me" he says and lets out a few giggles himself, and starts rocking us on the heels of our feet as we continue hugging and laughing like maniacs in public.

"Awe I'm laughing because you did all of this just because you were jealous of a guy I found cute on insta?" I giggle out onto his neck

Jisung lets out another sigh and lightly breaks away from the hug to push the hair out of my forehead placing a small kiss on it "yeah yeah whatever, I'm going on your phone later and I'm removing all of the accounts of guys on your insta." He says and pulls me into a bone crushing hug placing his arms around my shoulders.

"YAH THATS UNFAIR! YOUR A DEMON MAKNAE" I shout jokingly trying to pry him off of me, he doesn't let go and starts laughing "I MIGHT BE A DEMON MAKNAE BUT IM YOUR DEMON MAKNAE PABOYA" We jokingly tease each other the entire walk and train ride home, not bothering about the fans who were awing at us being cute and sharing PDA. And yes he was right. He is a jealous little demon. But, he's my demon.

But I am gonna change my password, those guys on insta were really cute.

~~~

IM DYING THIS IS SO CUTE AWHHHHH AJHDJSJFJWKDJD
WHAT IS A BIAS ISTG

Also guys pleaseee request I had so much fun writing for all of you guys who requested! It's a lot of fun for me and i enjoy writing for y'all!~ so please request and if you like NCT smuts check out my other book too~ because I'll soon be writing on the Hormone series! Aka the NCT dream smut series~ so please support and expect well!~

((check out that sweet self promo ahahha)