The New Editions!

So, I have decided to give Virgo another set of kids. Sadly since there are hardly any pictures of babies in Cartoon/Anime form, they will look like little kids. But pretend they're babies! Ok? Now let's show the new bundles of joy!

The New Bundles of Joy

Name: Ezra Maiden

Birthday: March 20 (born 5 minutes after Rosalie)

Parents: Vienna & Jack Maiden

Siblings: Victor and Violet, Rosalie (Twin) Maiden

Fact: He's extremely loveable!!! He's very outgoing for a baby. And his name means The Helper

Note: He has blonde hair for a reason. He gets it from his Dad's side of the family (Jack). Jack's family consist of Exotic Hair Colors such as Silver and so on.

Name: Rosalie Maiden

NickName: Rosa or Rose

Birthday: March 20 (born first)

Parents: Vienna & Jack Maiden

Siblings: Victor, Violet, & Ezra (Twin) Maiden

Fact: She's very shy around other people and is very quiet for a baby. (Yeah. She's a baby. Just imagine her as a infant)

Note: Her eye color is a Genetic Mutation (it's not bad). And is the only one to have red eyes. (That's how she got her name too)

Jack: I'm extremely happy with our new bundles of Joy. I would like to thank my beautiful Wife, Vienna for giving me such beautiful babies. My kids for being here with me. *Speech to long, so let's skip to the end* Thank you everyone. *bows*

Vienna: Thank you for supporting us and watching over us. *smiles and bows*

Violet & Victor: THANK YOU! *laughs and bows*

Me: These kids got some fancy names (๑•ั็ω•็ั๑)

Cole: I know right! Can't wait to see my new bundle of Joy

Me: Excuse me?! Who said you were having a baby?! Aren't you a kid yourself?

Cole: *gasp* How dare you insult me! What kind of Author insults there own characters?! And besides I'm a adult *whisperswho happens to act like a kid sometimes.

Me: What was that? I couldn't hear you?

Cole: Nothing, Nosey Rosey!

Me: You take that back!

Cole: Hey, An Insult for a Insult

Me: *sighs* Fine. Let's just wrap this up.

Cole: Gladly.

Me: Hope you enjoyed this Chapter! Until next time....

Me & Cole: PEACE!!!

Cole: JINX!!! HAHA!! You owe me a soda!! *runs off laughing*

And Done! I like making profiles for my Characters (Random).  They may not be in the Story. But I don't mind. As long as everyone knows that Virgo has two new bundles of Joy. (❁´3'❁) ♡

And I've been pretty Active lately. I'm kinda prond of myself

p.s. Not gonna lie but All the Zodiacs have beautiful kids. <3

Bye!! (*^^)v