Another new Edition

Hey Everybody! I'm going to give Cole a bundle of Joy since he kept pestering me while I was trying to go to sleep. To take away precious sleep time, that's low even for me!

Cole: *shrugs* But it was worth it. Now introduce my bundle of Joy!!

Me: Ok, Ok. You're lucky I can tolerate you *looks at Cole* Now then let's introduce Cole and Mali's Precious Baby.

Name: Miguel Rodriguez Capri

Birthday: December 24

Parents: Cole & Mali (Rodriguez) Capri

Siblings: Christopher (Chris) & Catherine (Cat) Rodriguez Capri

Facts: He is 3 months older than Ezra and Rosalie. He's always crawls away from his parents. He's quite curious about everything he sees.

Note: Miguel has white hair at the ends like Mali. He was born prematurely and had to stay in the hospital for a few weeks to make sure he was Ok. Cole has been overprotective of him since. But he's healthy now!

Cole: I would like to thank my amazing wife for going through so much for me and giving this amazing family. *tears up* My kids for being awesome siblings to their new baby brother. And the Zodiacs for being there for me in my time of need. Thank you! *bows and smiles*

Mali: Thank you taking care of me until now and helping with Chris and Cat. *bows and holds Cole's hand*

Chris: Can't believe dad cried.

Cat: Yeah. That took me by Surprise.